Gillingham, This attractive and newly built terraced house is a buyers dream. Distances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode. 3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale in Lyndhurst Avenue, Rainham, ME8 for 400,000. Moor Park Close, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent ME8, 3 bedroom detached Property summary: Well maintained Ballards Sun Trap-style 3 bedroom semi-detached house situated in one of the most popular roads of Rainham. * This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. There are different types of tenure - freehold, leasehold, and commonhold. Providers may increase charges. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. Robinson Michael and Jackson are delighted to offer this four bedroom detached home situated on a large plot in Wigmore. New homes for sale in Rainham (Kent) Station, Medway | Savills Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity Detached 3 1. *Please note: images and floorplans are of the show home for illustrative purposes only and finishes may vary. Search properties to buy from leading estate agents. Kent. 19 High Street, Rainham, Gillingham, 3 bed bungalow for sale in Asquith Road, Wigmore, Rainham, Kent ME8 1. Externally, off road parking and a detached garage is at the front. Gillingham, To rent in on in Residential Property To Rent in Rainham, Kent 1.2 miles Rainham (Essex) 1.5 miles Elm Park; . NEWS | KMTV | FAMILY | WEDDINGS | JOBS | KMFM. Sort: Most recent. Outside has a low maintenance rear garden and the location is a very sought after Guide Price 625,000 - 650,000 Perfect for a large family the generous & flexible accommodation combines to make a lovely home. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. No issues with this jeep arak. What a showstopper!! Some floor plans indicate location of where wardrobes, beds, furniture etc. 19 High Street, Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Wards, we believe it's a real privilege to help. Council Tax Band B, EPC Rating D Everyone has their own story. Carpet. End of terrace large 4-bed house located in Rainham, 15min walk from train station and local shops and schools. This extended detached family house gives you everything you will need if you have a young and growing family. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. To prevent spam, this site is protected by the Google reCAPTCHA tool. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. Offering spacious bedrooms, 24ft lounge/diner, impressive private rear garden and a sought after postcode location. Sign in or create an account to save your favourite properties or searches here. All property for sale in Rainham, Gillingham. 3 bed terraced house for sale in Farnham Close, Rainham, Gillingham ME8 Excellent local primary and secondary schools nearby. Semi-detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms . 3.52 (max) x 3.17 (11'6" (max) x 10'4") Rainham Located on the outskirt of the stunning Rochester Cathedral town centre 5.81 ( max) x 3.49 (19'0" ( max) x 11'5"), Please select your preferred methods of contact. 3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Pump Lane, Rainham, Gillingham Pets. Turfed rear garden with 1.8 metre high fencing, Paved patio area, garden shed and outside tap provided. Community. Close to new amenities including nursery, medical centre & gym. 3 bedroom terraced house for sale in Lower Rainham Road, Rainham Pump Lane, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent 6 bed detached house for sale - 3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Hickory Dell, Hempstead, Gillingham, Kent ME7, selling for 360,000 from Robinson Michael & Jackson - Rainham. Map data OpenStreetMap 80 3 Bedroom houses for sale in Rainham - Zoopla . It's up to you if you choose Nationwide, or a different lender, to suit your mortgage needs and circumstances. 3729331|VAT No. After all, they probably say it better than we ca. 105 Solomon Road. Chrome heated towel rail, LED recess downlighters. Houses for sale in Rainham (Kent) Station, Medway | Savills Gross household income must be 30X the monthly rent per year before tax to pass referencing. The information is provided and maintained by Wards - Rainham. Local call rate. Kent, ME8 7HZ. Local call rate, 020 3840 3605 Your Move are delighted to offer this beautiful semi-detached Oast House located off the beaten track on Mierscourt Road. Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services. Terraced house for sale in Lower Rainham Road, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent ME8 from Wards - Rainham. Finding your next home has never been easier. The property is within close proximity to a wide range of shops and Rainham Station being short walking distance. For convenience when you're entertaining there is also a downstairs cloakroom accessed just off the entrance hall. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Wards, we believe it's a real privilege to help. Lower Rainham Road, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent ME8, 3 bedroom semi Kent on Gumtree, the #1 site for Residential Property To Rent classifieds ads in the UK. 020 3834 8350 Local call rate. Sign in or create an account to save your favourite properties or searches here, 34 Station Road, Whilst we aim to keep our marketing material as up to date as possible, we may not always be immediately aware of these changes if we have not been updated by our developer client. by William H. Brown Incorporating Porter Glenny, Rainham, ** LARGE PLOT ** This three-bedroom end of terrace family home occupies a larger than average plot, which could offer redevelopment potential (STP). Radiator. Guide Price: 500,000 - 525,000. It has beautiful rural views and idyllic peace and quiet yet remains within walking distance o (cont. . Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. Services. "The Linton" at Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards - Rainham, and do not constitute property particulars. From country estates to city apartments, your ideal property is just a click away. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited. Harty Avenue, Wigmore, Rainham, Kent ME8, 3 bedroom bungalow for sale Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online. Pump Lane, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent. Bedroom Two (12' 5" x 9' 7" (3.78m x 2.92m)) Double glazed Bay window to front. Search Gumtree.com; Post ad ; Menu Login/Register Enter a location to see results close by . Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. Properties For Sale in Rainham | Rightmove Heres what you can try to find more properties: 020 3834 8320 You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland. ME8 7HZ. For more cosy nights the separate living room is the ideal room to kick back and watch a movie with the family. Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Wards, we believe its a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. It's up to you if you choose Nationwide, or a different lender, to suit your mortgage needs and circumstances. 36 Mardale Close. Map. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. Upstairs has 2 double bedrooms, a decent sized single and an immaculate shower room. Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services The Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Kent, All A deceptively large and extended four bedroom detached house offering vast accommodation in a premier location. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. One of the bedrooms is l Rare to the market is this well presented three bedroom detached house. 3 Bedroom Houses For Sale in Rainham, Gillingham, Kent - Rightmove.co.uk 63 2014 Mitsubishi Shogun Warrior model, 3.2 auto commercial with a seat in the back, full leather, towbar. IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS: Griffin Residential Elm Park are delighted to be sole agents in offering this 3 bedroom detached house for sale in the NO ONWARD CHAIN / THREE BEDROOM / OFF STREET PARKING / GARAGE / DOWNSTAIRS W/C / DOUBLE GLAZED / GAS CENTRAL HEATING / REAR GARDEN / LARGE LOUNGE / KITCHEN DINER. Map data OpenStreetMap No Onward Chain. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. 3 bedrooms houses for sale. The property is within close proximity to a wide range of shops and Rainham Station being short walking distance. Taswell Road, Rainham, Rainham, Gillingham, ME8, Lower Rainham Road, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, Plot 134, The Chedworth at Otterham Park, Otterham Quay Lane ME8, The Old Orchard, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, Wicket Avenue, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, ME8, Plot 105, The Linton at Otterham Park, Otterham Quay Lane ME8, Plot 52, The Bowyer at Kingfisher Green, Land South Of Lower Rainham Road, Rainham ME8, Lamborn & Hill Estate Agents - Sittingbourne, An attractive property that offers everything you need for a perfect long term family home, Impressive 28ft lounge/diner and useful study to work from home, Attractive new build property that would be a perfect family home, Spacious living room and open plan kitchen/dining room, Spacious lounge and open plan kitchen/dining room, A deceptively spacious property that would be a great first home, Spacious 16ft lounge and open plan kitchen/diner, Generously proportioned detached family home, This spacious property offers excellent value for money and would make a perfect family home for a young family, 15ft lounge and useful downstairs cloakroom, Open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors into garden, IMMACULATE 3 BEDROOM 1930'S STYLE TERRACE HOUSE, Open-plan kitchen, family and dining area. contributors. Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances. Tenure: Freehold. Marshall Road, Rainham, Gillingham, ME8. Semi-Detached 5 3. Upminster Road North, Rainham, RM13. Offering a high specification finish throughout, stunning open plan kitchen/dining room, generous lounge and much much more. Otterham Quay Lane, Marketed by Wards, Rainham Registered office: 158 High Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1BB. The sought after Wigmore postcode is a popular place to live w Greenleaf Property Services are delighted to introduce for sale this very well presented three bedroom detached house situated on a corner plot, in the desirable location of Rainham, Kent. The first floor provides three. ME8 7HZ. This smartly presented terraced house is the perfect choice if you are searching for your first home and looking for somewhere you can move straight into. Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Fields marked with asterisk (*) are required. The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. The house itself consists of a large lounge/diner, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor. The location and development is a popular place to live so don't miss out on the last couple of houses!!!! 3 Bedroom Houses For Sale in Rainham, Essex - Rightmove.co.uk 3. A superbproperty situated in Rainhamthat would make the ideal home for any family. Property benefits from four double size bedrooms, thro . Cars & Vehicles Close save search modal. Tenure: Freehold. 3 bed semi-detached house for sale, Gladstone Place, Rainham RM13, 425,000 Guide price from Balgores Hornchurch. LED under unit lighting & ceiling downlighters. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. Sale agreed: 05/10/2016. Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, ME8. The entrance porch with built in storage cupboards leads onto an open plan, L shaped lounge/ kitchen/diner. Describes how you own a property. South facing back-garden & allocated parking. Available from early February, having previously been let to long-term tenants. Offering a high specification finish throughout open plan kitchen/dining room, generous lounge and much much more!!! OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. Bathroom Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online. Plot 2, 3 bedroom Semi-Detached for sale in Rainham, Kent, ME8 7UJ, ME8 01730 771302 Local call . Beautifully designed, plot 2 is a spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, semi-detached family home benefiting from two allocated parking spaces. Location: Kent. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. 435,000. 61 reg Ford Transit Tipper for sale in Rainham Kent | Dragon Driving The house itself consists of a large lounge/diner, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor. 2 bedrooms flats for sale. Theres also a family bathroom. 4 and 5 bedroom houses 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses . 3 bedroom terraced house for saleFarnham Close, Rainham, 3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLower Rainham Road, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, 3 bedroom terraced house for saleLower Rainham Road, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, 3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePump Lane, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, 3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBloomfields, Rainham, Gillingham, ME8, 3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTufton Road, Rainham, 4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 134, The Chedworth at Otterham Park, Otterham Quay Lane ME8, 5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBerengrave Lane, Rainham, 4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Old Orchard, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, 3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLower Rainham Road, Rainham, Gillingham, 4 bedroom detached house for salePump Lane, Rainham, Rainham, ME8, 3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLower Rainham Road, Rainham, 3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEllison Way, Rainham, 3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWicket Avenue, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent, ME8, 3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 105, The Linton at Otterham Park, Otterham Quay Lane ME8, 3 bedroom terraced house for saleCaldew Avenue, Gillingham, 3 bedroom terraced house for saleTwydall Lane, Twydall Gillingham, ME8, 4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 52, The Bowyer at Kingfisher Green, Land South Of Lower Rainham Road, Rainham ME8.
16 Year Old Speeding Ticket Ohio, Articles OTHER