"and I flew over two million miles for free. You have yourself Me If You Can a great time in Paris. Catch Me If You Can Musical Writers: Terrence McNally Marc Shaiman Scott Wittman Quizzes Sorry! Paula Abagnale: Lead, Female, 40-60 Frank Jr.'s gorgeous mother. -It's something else. This process could repeat several times, so feel free to stop whenever you feel like you have enough to work with. I use the name Frank Taylor. At the same time, do not do something so rare that there is hardly a chance anyone in the audition room will know what it is. Uh, kid, I'm really not in the mood for this right now. Even with the turmoil that ensues, you get to watch a diverse set of characters come together, befriend one another, and even fall in love. That-That's my secret. Ah, people only know what you tell them, Carl. Duration: 2:31. Its less likely to be heard that day. MATILDA: And so they prepared themselves for the most dangerous feat that had ever been performed. Because I don't want my customers harassed. Catch Me If You Can Lyrics Act 1 Live In Living Color The Pinstripes Are All That They See Someone Else's Skin Jet Set Don't Break The Rules Butter Outta Cream The Man Inside The Clues Christmas Is My Favorite Time Of Year Act 2 Doctor's Orders Don't Be A Stranger Little Boy, Be A Man Seven Wonders (Our) Family Tree Fly, Fly Away Goodbye They got a suitcase filled with bank robbery loot. But nobody ever said a bad word about Winston Churchill, did they? I have a payroll check here I'd like to cash. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. He thinks we should get a lawyer and sue the government. I'll be eternally tweaking it, so if you have any corrections, feel You won't hurt my feelings. You can change the print type in five seconds. Just, uh, do me a favor and sit tight for a second, You know, I don't want some maid walking through here. You're going to have to catch me yourself Me If You Can! library of free monologues. We don't currently have any quizzes for Catch Me If You Can . Looked like you were wearing a wedding ring. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . You have the rest of your college career and early years in New York to sing these songs, pick the ones that seem most interesting to you now and start learning. 4-5 Min. WOMAN ( over P.A. You don't think actually you can fool me, do you? Uh, I have a note to miss fifth and sixth period today. Next take the list of roles you dont know and do two things: 1) Do a Yahoo or Google Image search for the name of the role, the show, and Broadway. This site lists almost every musical and who played what part. Catch Me If You Can Quotes Showing 1-30 of 34 "What bothered me most was their lack of style. -Can I have your autograph, too? 2) Take whatevers left and look up the show synopsis on Wikipedia andhttp://www.GuideToMusicalTheatre.comWhile reading, you will get an idea if the character is close to your type or not. You'd be placed in the custody of the FBI, where you'd serve out the remainder of your sentence. July 13 - Aug 12, 2018An Arizona regional premiere! is to become a real live pilot for Pan American Airways. Men like us are nothing without the women we love. There's a funeral this afternoon, military funeral. Since his release from prison in 197 4, Frank has helped the FBI capture some of the world's most elusive check forgers. Think we're going to go to the Junior Prom. ( Connery voice ): Okay. YouTube user bobcatransom was on vacation in Chiang Mai, Thailand, when they came across a three-piece band playing in a bar and were blown away by the singer's ability to sing like jazz legend Louis Armstrong. They're from my dad's friends. Sean, would you like to hear me tell a joke? Frank Abagnale surrendered of his own accord. Fractured tibia about five inches below the patella. What about your first husband, Mrs. "Abagnahlee"? He's in trouble. "Catch Me If You Can" makes Abagnale a sympathetic figure guilty mainly of charming everybody. Tell me you wrote down the name of the village, Mr. Fox. ( instrumental version "I'll Be Home for Christmas" playing ). Well, then tell me this, Barry Allen, Secret Service. The cast includes Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, Christopher Walken, Martin Sheen, Nathalie Baye, Amy Adams, James Brolin, among many others. Remember: most of all we want to like you. Catch Me If You Can is a big and bright spectacle with high-energy dance numbers and a riveting story, making it an ideal choice for Community and Professional theatres. Carl, you mind if I come to work with you tomorrow? MATILDA THE MUSICAL- Matilda makes up a story about a child losing her parents. For airline personnel, we cash personal checks up to $100. Frank's mother said the name of a village in France. Metaphorically coupling the analog deterioration of the television . From A Chorus Line to Youre a Good Man, Charlie Brown, weve got plenty of monologues from musicals to choose from! to visit some old friends from the tennis club and when I get home, we'll all have dinner together. Sorry! My master worned me to give it only into your hand (seeing her problem). Just put the name there. I'll bet this guy steals checks out of mailboxes. WHEN: 6:30 p.m. At a surprisingly early hour cocktail hour, perhaps John Waters will launch into a mile-a-minute . Since this site only lists Broadway credits, you may also want to Google them, find their personal website, or look them up on Wikipedia and see what else theyve done Regionally, on Tour, off-Broadway, and in concert. Leonardo plays the role of the felon while Tom Hanks plays the role of an FBI agent. Even if a cop comes and writes you a ticket. I never said he was a criminal, Mr. Abagnale. and New York Kennedy, is now available at gate n ( announcements continue indistinctly over P.A. Tell me, Frank, what was the name of his little dog? They're checks. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to meet the groom. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. 1 Min. Well, you see, it's my grandmother's birthday next week. Please get in touch with Joanna Carlton from the tenth grade. Bobby Cronin-The Understudy-SheetMusicCC.pdf. Well, you don't seem to have much need for me. Dramatic Monologue for Teen Female. What are your favorite monologues from musicals? Catch Me If You CanSong by Alan Walker, Sophie Simmons, and Sorana #lyrics #music #artist Frank, however, thinks the audience deserves to hear his version of the truth, and narrates his life as a hip, dance-heavy variety television show. Ages 12-17: Camp Broadway Ensemble @ Carnegie Hall, *Live in Living Color- Frank Jr. and Company, The Pinstripes Are All That They See- Frank Sr., Frank Jr., and *Ladies, Someone Elses Skin- Frank Jr. and Company, Live in Living Color (Reprise)- Frank Jr. and Ensemble, *Dont Break the Rules- Carl Hanratty and Ensemble, The Pinstripes Are All That They See (Reprise)- Ensemble, *Butta Outta Cream- Frank Jr., Frank Sr., *Ensemble, Christmas is My Favorite Time of Year- Carl Hanratty, Frank Jr., Frank Sr., and Paula. Instead, it is good practice to search for a compilation that not only suits you and your type, but is chock full of monologues you really enjoy performing. Then ask yourself and your friends which of the following descriptions they think fit you best (feel free to use others not on this list as well): GUYS: Bad Boy, Jock, Quirky, Nerdy, Brainy, Leading Man, Executive, Slacker, Poet, Artist, Effeminate Gay, Nice Guy, Blue Collar Worker, Con Man, Creepy Weird Guy, Salesman, Jokester, Criminal, WOMEN: Princess, Bad Girl, Awkward/Gawky, Valley Girl, Girl-Next-Door, Ingenue, Little Sister, Brain, Psycho-ex-girlfriend, Moody Outcast, Leading Lady, Poet, Artist, Vixen, Woman in Charge, Lesbian, Trailer Trash, Airhead, Bimbo, Saleswoman, Criminal, Nun. I'll take three. WOMAN: I'd like to open a Money Market, please. Don't you think we should spread it around? I'm a copilot for Pan Am. ( "Embraceable You" playing on record player ). ( sniffling ): He told me to pick up the blood. You may even get laughs, but not the. It was directed by Keith Dixon. You know, if you ever, ever need anything Two mice fell in a bucket of cream, Frank. Though Maria believes Tony when he explains what happened and sees his want to be held responsible, ultimately the tragic hero role emerges and it will cost him his life. If you were having so much fun undercover. Catch Me If You Can: (John Williams) It had been several decades since Steven Spielberg directed and produced a comedy film, and although 2002's Catch Me If You Can is breezy entertainment, it's not competitive with Spielberg's efforts in the dramatic genres. However, we have dozens of other monologues that you can read. You rob their banks, you steal their money, I told you this was what was going to happen. Two minutes is more than enough to show your stuff. New York, NY, Accessibility Statement Terms Privacy |StageAgent 2020. that eventually he churned that cream into butter. is no man can tell what. #6: Using the book:The New Broadway Song Companion: An Annotated Guide to Musical Theatre Literature by Voice Type and Song Style by Michael P. DeVenney, look up the range, style, composer, date of composition, librettist, and songs of each character you could play. When you start targeting the roles you are good for instead of targeting every audition possible, youll more than likely find better success. Type is a term the industry uses to define whether or not you physically look like someone who could realistically play a specific role. They told lies! You also get to see the connection between a showgirl who wants to become clean and lead an honest life, and ends up with a craps dealer who is far from being the person to find that type of life with. For dance level start with N/A. Come on, why are you looking at me like that? Having these ready to go can help you prepare more quickly for an audition since you will just need to polish it up instead of learning it from scratch. -I opened a checking account. He sits alone at the lunch table with his thoughts. If that idea doesnt excite you, do it as you listen, it will make the time go by faster. Banks like this one put them out of business. I'll meet the team in, uh, in four hours. In this monologue, Charlie Brown recants the bad parts of his day- which seem to be most of it though initially, he thought it was lunchtime. I want it on the record. The audience knows who and what you're talking about because they're seeing the entire play and hearing the entire story. If you do this work, you will have a major leg up on your competition! Waking up and wondering if anyone would really miss me if I never got out of bed. He flies through this internal monologue and flows through several different emotions. Honest. Hey, are you hungry? Leonardo DiCaprio stars as Frank Abagnale, Jr., a dazzling young con man who spent four years impersonating an airline pilot, a doctor, and a lawyer--all before he turned 21. You practically wrote the book on bank fraud. No I cant read either. Do you want to play it easy or the hard way? To find your type, read about the two different yet similar processes below and do the work yourself. I need a suit for my kid. We're having lunch at 12:30 with the Attorney General. 01 /6 March born babies can be either Pisces or Aries. The film is based on the life of Frank Abagnale, a man who really did make history as one of the best con artists in modern history . Catch Me If You Can Sorana, Alan Walker Walkerverse Pt. Yes its difficult, can be irritating, and often confusing. Peppy Blonde Cheerleaders). ): Dr. Henning, call extension 219. Would you happen to have a picture of your son? But you will eventually find it. Well, if you're going to arrest me, I'd like to put on a different suit if that's okay with you. I told them I'd walk out first and give a signal. BRIGITTA: (to Maria) Oh, Freulein, Father's never going to marry her. Sister Act Libvb Musical Script. It is a short monologue that would be portrayed appropriately by a young adult or adult female. And-and you're and you're telling me what? Methought I wasthere. Catch Me If You Can Gender Female Age Range Adult Role Size Featured Dancing Non Dancer Time & Place 1960's, united states, various settings Tags prostitute bombshell angry duped attractive manipulative manipulated conned conning Analysis A high priced New York prostitute, Cheryl Ann is a bombshell and READ MORE - PRO MEMBERS ONLY It's the exact suit he wore in the movie. Brenda, you're going to leave at 10:00am. ", he's opening checking accounts at various banks, then changing the MICR ink routing numbers. Everything they took from us, I'm going to get it back. Our unsub's name is Frank Abagnale Jr., age 17. 3 Come Fly With Me. Sarah Brown is doing just that. You can call him when we get to New York. "Avalanche" from Tales from the Bad Years, UPDATED! The monologues should include a variety of types including monologues from musicals stemming from both classic and contemporary. The mastermind behind SYFY's 12 Monkeys series, Terry Matalas, is now calling the shots on the bridge of Star Trek: Picard. You don't need to worry about anything now, Dad. The book is acknowledged to have been partly fictionalized, and the factual basis for the events . For his services, these companies pay Frank Abagnale, Jr. millions of dollars a year. A song with an asterisk (*) before the title indicates a dance number; a character listed in a song with an asterisk (*) by the character's name indicates that the character exclusively serves as a dancer in this song, which is sung by other characters. ): Custodial to cafeteria. Now that you know who you are and who youre not, its time to do some work. I wasn't going to let them take it from me, so I just shut the doors myself Me If You Can, called their bluff. Such filthy lies! That's very good, Dr. Ashland. we need to send out an all-office teletype. My partner's walking him to the car as we speak-- Look. and I have an appointment with Mr. Morgan. Well, every pilot has to have two things with him, at all times: One is his airline personnel badge--, looks just like this one here, from Pan Am--, Oh. When I first seen Ed Earl he looked like he had walked right out of a cowboy picture show. You know, not many people knew it, but the Fhrer was a terrific dancer. Showcasing a monologue you actually enjoy performing can make your audition stand out and let your talent really come through. Directed by Molly Smith. If youre lucky, you also have a decent list of songs that belong to each character. Who do people say you remind them of (celebrities)? The police think he's some type of criminal. No, no, nobody's going to fire you, Brenda. How to Master the Art of TV and Film Makeup, Use Monologues from Disney Movies to Help You Land Your Next Big Role, Singing Tips That Will Make All The Difference, How To Speak Clearly During Auditions Or Performances, How To Get Better At Improv: Tips And Tricks, How To Memorize Lines: Backstage Experts Techniques, 3 ESSENTIAL TIPS ABOUT CHOOSING ACTING CLASSES NYC. Based on the hit Steven Spielberg film starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks, Catch Me If You Can is a. Number Two, I find this all very fascinating. Catch Me If You Can - Trailer Share Watch on Well, because one day, you'll want something. March born kids come under the signs of Pisces or Aries. who have unresolved business with the IRS. FRANK: So, my-my next question is, when a pilot retires. to take checks from people we don't know. This is far from the sexy, charming, almost Bond-like version of the story we see in Catch Me If You Can. To see if reindeer really know how to fly And so I'm offering this simple phrase ( piano playing interlude in "The Christmas Song" ), JUDGE: Taking into account the gravity of these crimes, your history of bold and elusive behavior, I have no choice but to ignore your request, and recommend strongly that you be kept in isolation, ( song ends with guitar playing "Jingle Bells" riff ), Yeah, yeah, I got a a counterfeit that he drew, I mean, banks, they always use hand-stamps. I'm headed out to, uh, Paris in three hours. SURGEON ( on TV ): 30 milligrams of codeine. Welcome to Miami Mutual Bank. II - EP. With his cigars, with his brandy. Jazz legend and "What a Wonderful World" singer Louis Armstrong. Type above and press Enter to search. It would make a very multi-faceted performance on your monologues from musicals list. Then theres the night, too. Manage Settings One of those Manhattan Eagle, three-button, black pearl suits. say what dream it was: man is but an ass, if he go. because it's it's just silly, isn't it? The bank doesn't even know the check has bounced for two weeks, which means our unsub can stay in one place. It's as simple as that. New York, NY, Accessibility Statement Terms Privacy |StageAgent 2020. Catch Me If You Can, music by Marc Shaiman, lyrics by Scott Wittman and Shaiman; book by Terrence McNally. Frank Abagnale Sr. : [now calmer] You're not a cop! At the bottom of the page, select Display Replacement Casts. Gaston in Beauty and the Beast: Gaston is supposed to be a tall, strong, and manly. uh, Pan Am sends them a check every single month? Composer of the Week BBC Radio 3.
Philip White Sotheby's Salary, Bradenton Florida Ghetto, Articles C