Do you know how many times they left me with no gas sitting across the street trying to think of a way to get gas to go home in my f****** work truck you know how f****** embarrassing that is. Any closed claim based solely on results of the previously-used fraud filter has to be reopened within 30 days. If the judge says yes, it could open the case to people all over the country, including here in the Carolinas. I keep calling every other day and have to wait for hours and no answer still up to day no luck. I proceeded to insert my card into the machine at teller booth and she said even my withdrawals are being declined and she has never seen anything like that happen. Back in October when I went to use my card I had a negative -$1,300 balance.!!! bogus email account made in my name. the first time On oct 25th 2021 I called them three times because I had an email alert that somebody changed the information on my account and it wasnt me. Please add my Name as well, it sounds like the very same hell I have been thrust how can this be happening to do many of us and no one is doing anything about it. I had my card on me. Any help and getting this cleared up from anybody would be greatly appreciated numbers emails whatever cause the system is sickening. I called unemployment and was told it will take another 6-8 weeks for them to cut me a check and this was since December 22, 2020 leaving me without funds putting me in depression and putting me in distress not knowing how Im going fiction. There was also a lockdown of accounts due to fraud. I dont appreciate my life being played with. I feel like B of A treats the EDD customers really badly. The information was supposed to be in by feb 08. Weve been hung up on. This most recently filed class action lawsuit claims that Bank of America used antiquated technology for unemployment benefit recipients. You must contact the Please help. They said I have to talk to unemployment??? The suit relates to debit card overdraft fees, which Bank of America charged customers for overdrafts over the past decade. The complaint rounds out with the contention that any arbitration clause or class action waiver signed by affected Bank of America Zelle customers is void and unenforceable given that these consumers were fraudulently induced into banking [with Zelle] upon the belief that their money would be transferred properly and available to them when they needed it. I had to insist several times that it was not me, before I was finally transferred to the claims department. I just found out that EDD unfrozen my account on April 1, 2021. When I called the bank about the letter they gave me this catch-22 situation in that my account was frozen therefore they couldnt do any investigation . to resolve my Closed Claim of $2,803 stolen funds. PLEASE CONTACT ME. I literally became suspicious of my kids or their friends going in my purse while I wasnt looking. They say they will call me back and never do. My and my husbands account was hacked 5 times with over $8,000 taken out of our social security. The state of California and the EDD specifically are failing us, putting us into debt, trashing credit scores, ruining lives even further. A federal lawsuit claims that Bank of America, despite required by its exclusive contract with the EDD to provide secure accounts for the processing of unemployment benefits, didn't use an ar Every day, I talk to 30 people with the same story. Until I cant go on anymore Like the time BOA decided to freeze my account that left me broke with no money to pay my workers because I had just opened up a business for my first time.. Ahhhhahh !!!!!! Furthermore, Mosson points to Bank of America failing to uphold its liability guarantee by leaving him without any money during the ordeal. Then they reopened and I sent in police report and a picture ID. Im about to lose everything. Have been getting cards from Bank of America for months with other peoples names but my address sent them back to address. Its illegal in so many ways I dont know what case I really want to be a part of because this is only the beginning of class actions thats gonna be filed I have a feeling. I was working in Pasadena that day and time of the withdrawal. Theres NO WAY! I have been declined at Walmart two separate occasions. Hello Jessica, the same happened to me too, they NEVER RETURN A CALL !! So well see by March 26 or March 28, how the claims dept handles my case. The rep ordered me a new card and then transferred me to a claim rep (where I got disconnected before I ever spoke to a claims rep). Imagine that they only going to take deposits for me but want to keep my unemployment money. So anyway the lady was helpful and finished filing the claim, by then I had filed a police report and let her know that. "When I heard others losing $4,000, $7000, I thought, 'What's the recourse these people will have?' Fraudulent charges document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_4" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please note: Top Class Actions is not a settlement Despite the security concerns associated with magnetic-stripe technology, Bank of America allegedly failed to include far more secure EMV chips on EDD debit cards, which the case claims are the only cards issued by the bank without such technology. 4 days later I get the letter saying my claim was cancelled due to suspected fraud. The countless hours between Bank of America and EDD either giving me incorrect information or no information at all or realistic expectations has left me very frazzled and almost suicidal. So now that my claim was granted their telling me that the extra 4,000 they kept if of mine I wont be getting that back. Just last week, a separate class action lawsuit with similar claims was filed against Bank of America. Their customer service is despicable! A judge presiding over a class-action lawsuit against Bank of America ordered the bank to reopen all claims that were denied using an automated fraud filter and not an actual. One day later my claim was closed and the funds have never been reimbursed. This some how enabled them to make My second unemployment payment hit my account at 1am. A proposed class action alleges a service malfunction on January 18, 2023 caused a number of Zelle money transfers to be unexpectedly reversed for some BoA customers. I felt like a rat on a wheel. Privacy Policy | I have been waiting since September 2020. I immediately called BofA to reopen my fraud. I had over $900 withdrawn from my account by unknown persons. B OF A told will take them 90 days to investigates . I filed a claim right away and today i received a letter dated a day after i filed my claim that says the claim has been closed and that i need to call them again to request that the claim be opened again. On 4/2/21 I discovered $1,256.00 was missing from account and I immediately B of A to report the following withdraws were fraudulent since my card was in my possession and my PIN number never written down or given to anyone. They told me they would have to reopen it. Please reach out. let me know if I can join this lawsuit. Its been more than 45 days since my call, NEVER gave my money back that was stolen. I was told then to file a claim with their fraud department. I waited for five minutes and not a single word. With and at Bank of America. Hes arguing negligence and breaches of contract, among other things, after his Bank of America unemployment account was hacked and drained of all its money last year. I found out about fraud on my card and called to cancel it in the amount of 7800 dollars and they reassured me it was closed but they never did and more money was taken out the next day. They have transferred me to numerous people, made me hold for hours, hung up on me on purpose and just disconnected me causing me to call and spend hours again being transferred to numerous people that cannot help me, will not help me, unauthorized to help me, and any excuse they can possibly muster not to return my money on what I gave proven over and over again was fraud. We assist individuals with consumer-related issues; we cannot assist on cases between businesses, or cases involving family law, criminal matters, landlord/tenant disputes, labor issues, or medical issues. message written in snow spotted in Crestline, Big Bear begins running out food and fuel as ski resorts remain open, Highways into the San Bernardino Mountains are closed to drivers. Add me. The day it was stolen I called fraud. Their attitude is totally different from their non-EDD customers. I had to get my congressmans office involved. The reps were always clueless to why this was happening and called it hold harmless. one thing i know for sure is the fact that, scams will not stop anytime soon, these guys keep developing new ways everyday to take peoples money from them, which is really terrible, but the question we scam victims should be asking ourselves now is, how do we get our money back or even bring this guys to justice, for me i was able to get some help, through a friend who introduced me to (INSTANTRECOVERY12 At gmail dot com), they helped me track down this scammer and helped retrieve my money from them, i am pretty sure they can help you too, and i really hope this helps. Bank of America never did anything but gave me a replacement card with a different debit card number with no funds. And when I asked about when was the call made about the fudge name reports or the name of person who called in you guys can give me no f****** answer you know why they couldnt give me no f****** answer because I am the f****** primary holder of my f****** account. I nearly lost my home! I stayed quite while she ordered them I hear her tell someone hold on Im finna tell her Ill submit a complaint and to have a nice day. Just released the funds April 22 after 7 1/2 months! They have brought smiles back to the faces of the people who have been previously defrauded. In January 2021, a class-action lawsuit was filed in federal court in San Francisco against Bank of America. Seems alot like an inside job on the banks end. When I got their letter in the mail it said they were closing my claim because EDD froze my account. My benefits card declined. They said I changed a preference on my EDD account which led them to close out my claim. "I was born with just half a heart in my body and I was dead for six minutes and came back to life four times," said Koning who posted his story on YouTube. It put me in a huge bind. said Michael Conant of San Francisco said in an interview with 7 On Your Side last November. While she only lost $400 in her account, she says it's the principle of not having her case resolved that bothers her. Eight similar lawsuits were filed shortly thereafter. I then emailed my senator Scott Wilks and his assistant had me sign a authorization so she could look into the matter. My account has been frozen since and since she never started a case, the hackers were able to take even more money out. I had always thought that the right answer was a good thing. I spent several days making numerous back-and-forth calls between Bank of America and EDD, both of them telling me that the problem was the others fault and that they could not find any problem with my account on their end. My hold times are normally 2 hours or more. "I want Bank of America to be held accountable. I then called the bank and checked my balance because I figured the app was delayed on getting the updated information. Class action lawsuits are brought by a large group with a common claim against a wrongdoer whether an individual or company. You can recover your loss by visiting ( F U N D R E S T O R E R C O M ), I was scammed by a Binary online website last month. I have been a customer of Bank of America for most of my life and I have never had such poor customer service. I called b of a and they put a freeze tracker as they call it. Its been over a month, I still have none of my money back, the new card they sent me cant be activated bc of fraud, and my edd account is still locked. The class-action lawsuit will next focus on the root cause of the massive card hacking and whether Bank of America blundered by not using state-of-the-art chips on the debit cards. Zelle has yet to comment on the problem, according to the case. This happened to me today. new card worked 3 times before they froze my card and I am unable to access my money!
Elkton Shooting Today, Articles C