Greer, you guessed it, took the next handoff 37 yards into the end zone, capping the Spartans 28-0 second quarter with 2:24 left. The bottom line is they were more physical, Clayton Valley coach Tim Murphy said. Everybody that was out, I just feel I should play for them and thats what I did, McKoy said. And it showed. Varsity Football - Concord High School - Concord, California - Football - Hudl Concord High School - Varsity Football Concord, CA 10,383 views 235 followers Timeline Highlights Team Schedule Concord - Varsity Football updated their profile picture. Watch Later. A Clayton Valley fumble led to another touchdown by Greer, from a yard out, that gave De La Salle a 35-7 advantage with 3:18 left in the third. District Office Phone: (925) 682-8000|Department Contacts Man died Wednesday. Sign up for our newsletter to keep reading. Clayton Valleys Brenden Bush was 17 of 27 for 193 yards and two TDs. Concord, CA 94521 (925)-687-2030 925-682-4613 FAX. Yes, this afternoon. The school also features a great band program with six different bands. I talked to Journey throughout the season and he played today how Ive expected him to play all year, Kenion said. Brown, Newsome announces retirement as coach, C. JEMAL HORTON COLUMN: A Vikings program thats been great the past 2 years looks ready to take next step, KFC is bringing back a fan favorite after a nearly 10-year hiatus, C. JEMAL HORTON COLUMN: Central Cabarrus Thompson fulfilling his promise in more ways than one, A Pig Deal: Cannon Ballers changing the name, Cabarrus Sheriffs Office makes major drug bust with cocaine, fentanyl, cash seized, Bojangles offering fish sandwich during Lent, Concord man sentenced to 10 years for fentanyl and firearm offenses, Elizabeth Holmes gives birth to second child while seeking to further delay imprisonment, BOYS BASKETBALL: Ball doesnt bounce Concord Academys way in NCISAA 3A finals defeat to Greensboro Day, WeBuild buys historic Concord church for affordable housing, mixed use, Friday Five: New brewery, downtown streetscape and Barber-Scotia update. Click the image for more. Game Stats Season Stats Oct 31, 2022 @ 1:07pm Recap: Concord vs. Berean Christian 2022 Concord, CA Pub. Dermon also ran for two touchdowns, and McKoy, after replacing Dermon behind center in the fourth quarter, scored on a short run. No live or upcoming events currently scheduled, Clayton Valley #23 Ray Jackson III takes the direct snap 59 yards for an Ugly Eagle TD, #10 Michael Protheroe of Clayton Valley scores on another QB Keeper, Player of the Game Interview with #5 Joe Protheroe of Clayton Valley, Breaking away on a 72 yard run for a touchdown is #33 Uaisele Manoa of Concord, #5 Joe Protheroe of Clayton Valley spins away from a tackle and runs it for score, Direct snap to #11 Willy Noratto of Clayton Valley dives into the endzone for a score, 2023 NFHS Network LLC NFHS Network is part of the CBS Sports Digital Network. by De La Salle Varsity Boys Baseball Watch Later Whitney High School - Rocklin De La Salle High School Mar 04, 2023 | 2:00 PM PST Concord, CA Pub. McKoy and Berry came down with a pair of interceptions that set up first-half scores. Clayton Valley #23 Ray Jackson III takes the direct snap 59 yards for an Ugly Eagle TD, Concord's Kelly Drake's bases clearing double in the 7th, Clayton Valley's Shannon Mestas hits a 2-ru n HR in the 5th, Concord's Kelly Drake hits a sac fly to LF in the 5th, Concord's Sabrina Winningham makes a diving catch in RF and doubles off the runner to win the game. The AP participation rate at Concord High School is 39%. Theyre high schoolers, too. Please subscribe to keep reading. Ranked sixth by the Bay Area News Group and coming off a dramatic victory at home over Clayton Valley Charter, the Grizzlies needed eight plays to reach the end zone. Many of the same Concord players wholl take the field tonight had some of their first athletic experiences there. We talked at length. The Spartans got the ball back at their 41 with 1:57 left before halftime. The schedule includes a total of 11 events, with one scrimmage, six non-league games, and four East Bay Athletic League contests. Welcome To concord!!! The Dons were ranked No. That was good, California coach Danny Calcagno said. Pub. Friday, Folsom became just the third team from the Sac-Joaquin Section to defeat DLS. Carondelet coach shows true spirit of competition after crushing last-second loss, CIF NorCal soccer regionals: Semifinal results, championship matchups, Riordan-Inderkum playoff brawl: CIF hands down punishment after player taken to hospital, Bay Area News Group girls high school athlete of the week: Michelle Tang, Mills basketball, in second half, holds off rival Monte Vista, Dear Abby: I love my wife but I think I better get divorced, Dear Abby: My wife said she doesn't like it, but it's part of my life, Harriette Cole: She has gone too far with the remote work option, Bobcat seen using Highway 17 wildlife crossing hours after it opens, Authorities: Man bombed PG&E transformers in South San Jose, Ask Amy: I feel guilty for not speaking up about my co-worker's activities, William backed Harry and Meghan's eviction, prefers brother never 'set foot in England again', Map in Murdaugh murder case: 5 deaths and a mysterious shooting, Ask Amy: I didn't ask for what I wanted, and I'm sad they couldn't guess, Miss Manners: I felt bad that they all skipped her baby shower -- and then I found out why, As Adderall shortage continues, DEA plans to limit some telemedicine prescriptions, House where JonBenet Ramsey was found dead listed for sale for almost $7M, Columbia University permanently drops SAT, ACT admissions requirement, The Waterbed Doctor: California retailer lays claim to retro bed with nearly 40 years of service, sales, Felonious Florida podcast: Missing teenage girl leads to several cases of child sex trafficking, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. Lead by Coach Megan Coddington, the Minutemen Softball team has won four NCS Division II Championships since 2010. We had a lot of kids in new spots and they played hard. Were lucky in that sense and the kids are lucky.. Im pretty sure we can sell this thing, and itd be a homefield environment for the first game as close as you can get without it being our home stadium.. 4200 Concord Blvd. Rankings - De La Salle Spartans (Concord, CA) Varsity Football 22-23 Concord, CA / Football Rankings De La Salle Football Rankings Last update: 12/17/2022 Minimum Games Played: 0 Learn about the rankings National All Xcellent Rankings + Expand list California All California rankings + Expand list North Coast Section All North Coast Section Rankings Concord High School. Dougherty Valley beats De La Salle, adds NCS Open title to magical ride, score plenty against stingy Marin Catholic, Why Clayton Valley isnt happy Stellar Prep game called off, Filipino bakerys addictive sweet bread now available in Brentwood, Super sandwiches: 16 of the Bay Areas best sandos to try right now, Brawl forces end of NorCal high school basketball playoff game, After 40 years, Caspers Hot Dogs is closing in Walnut Creek, Please stop calling 911 about planets in the sky, sheriffs office in Modesto requests, Popular East Bay taco truck at risk of being uprooted from spot it has occupied for 16 years, Tahoe really does not want you to drive up this weekend, Disneyland quietly removes controversial lyric from new parade soundtrack, As Adderall shortage continues, DEA plans to limit some telemedicine prescriptions, House where JonBenet Ramsey was found dead listed for sale for almost $7M, Columbia University permanently drops SAT, ACT admissions requirement, The Waterbed Doctor: California retailer lays claim to retro bed with nearly 40 years of service, sales, Felonious Florida podcast: Missing teenage girl leads to several cases of child sex trafficking, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. Eventually, he was able to make his way inside. Maybe it would have made things a little closer. Clayton Valley Charter High School. Concord High, in partnership with the Contra Costa County Office of Education and their ROP classes, also has a Robotics class. 1 seed in the North Coast Sections new eight-team Open Division/Division I bracket Sunday. Academy curriculum focuses on preparing students for life after high school with an emphasis on health and human services fields such as medicine, psychology, and social work. Prom Tickets will be available for purchase on our student store. That we have to change.. March 30th is the deadline to ensure your order arrives on time. Asked Sunday if he has any advice for the NorCal representative, Alumbaugh noted that he and Serra coach Patrick Walsh, a De La Salle alum, talk daily. The Clayton Valley safety returned the ball to the De La Salle 29, which led to Bushs 15-yard touchdown pass to Leighton Helfrick that evened the score 7-7 early in the second quarter. The Homecoming game of 2006 was the first ever game in the history of Concord High to be played on Concord's own field under its own lights. The 1977 and 1978 men's teams won the North Coast Section Championship. The site includes several buildings and other improvements made by the city during the last 65 years. All will be seniors next fall. It is located in the Roman Catholic Diocese of Oakland. The Minutemen finished with a 10-3 overall record. Spring Sports 2023. Off went Charles Greer, 80 yards past the pylon on the Spartans next play from scrimmage, halting any momentum the Dons had briefly regained. (renews at {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}}/month + tax). It felt even better, he said, to do it for an audience that included members of the Cal coaching staff, some of his suitors who have drawn a number of Spartans to Berkeley. Darren graduated from San Jose State University with a BA degree in journalism. Oh, does it (feel good)? He is encouraged by players such as Derek Thompson, Cooper Powers, Chase Tofaeono, Stef Bakiev and Tommy Rainsford returning on the offensive line. Students/Parents MUST set up profile on store site to make purchases!! Its a testament to them that they stopped us this year.. Alumbaugh gave the Spartans an attitude check all week in practice. Pub. After McKoys second interception, De La Salle (5-2) drove for another touchdown as Dermon connected Bryant Meredith to set up Charles Greers 20-yard TD run that widened the lead to 21-7. All Access Digital offer for just 99 cents! I had really good coaches in high school. Get Morning Report and other email newsletters. Monday Morning Lights: Whats next for De La, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Bay Area weather: After thunderstorms and hail, snow could be on the way this weekend. Click Here . Charles Greer, who finished with three touchdowns, set up the early score with a 44-yard run that moved the Spartans to the Clayton Valley 18. 3/13- No School (Teacher In-Service). Dont worry about the scoreboard. MT. School Rankings. , I think we have six or seven guys who could be head coaches. Jordan Barbadillos 1-yard run cut Clayton Valleys deficit to 35-14, and Bushs 4-yard pass to Cody Demartini finished the scoring. Smith Field at Robert Bailey Stadium featuring a new turf field and a new scoreboard will not be completed in time for tonights season opener. As of 2022, the current principal is Julene MacKinnon.[4]. Two plays later, Mirer connected with tight end Max Bayles for a 34-yard score. 8 in California, according to CalPreps, as well as the top team in the San Diego Section. After dropping four of its first five games, Wilcox found its groove behind a brand-new offensive line. The athletic stadium at Concord High School was named for principal and Cabarrus County Schools superintendent Dr. A.S. Webb in the 1920s. A new barbecue restaurant in Kannapolis is taking shape. High school football: Shorthanded De La Salle, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Bay Area weather: After thunderstorms and hail, snow could be on the way this weekend, High school football: Shorthanded De La Salle overpowers California, St. Ignatius names USC assistant as next head football coach, In memory: Former South Bay football coaches Benny Pierce, Chon Gallegos remembered as class individuals, Mater Dei High School hazing case resolved but new assault case against coach surfaces, High school football: Five takeaways from 48th Wedemeyer game. I wore out my welcome, I think, hanging around, trying to learn anything I could, Doherty added. The fall production is typically a two-act play performed in the drama room, anytime between November and December. Its a lot of fun to challenge yourselves against an incredible team. People talk about the talent that Mater Dei or Bosco have. We werent very good at Sacred Heart. Greer finished with 158 yards and a TDs in 14 carries. The Spartans won a 29th consecutive North Coast Section championship and beat three teams that claimed section titles, including two (Folsom and Cathedral Catholic-San Diego) that will play Friday night for the Division 1-AA state crown in Mission Viejo. coachreynaud84@yahoo.com. CIF gives girls flag football the green light. Football Home; . Game Stats Season Stats Dec 5, 2022 @ 3:17pm Watch this highlight video of the Concord (NH) football team in its game Windham High School on Oct 21, 2022. Posted 1 month ago @ 11:14AM. The journalism class currently does not produce any publication due to a lack of participation in the course. UPDATE!! This is going to be a great experience for our kids.. Concord, CA 94521 Every good program has a bunch of good coaches on it. What does that mean for Bay Area high schools? Follow us on Twitter at @MinutemenFBHC. A lot of moving pieces. Darren graduated from San Jose State University with a BA degree in journalism. In September, St. Francis ended DLSs 318-game, 30-year unbeaten streak against regional opponents, winning 31-28. They took a 7-0 lead when Trevor Rund ran in from the 4. On that play, Bush looked right and then threw to Helfrick in the left corner of the end zone. Concord High Instrumental Music is a program including Concord High's Marching Band, Jazz Ensemble, Wind Ensemble, Orchestra and Stage Band as well as Percussion, Winter Percussion, Auxiliaries and Winter Guard. traduzca esta pagina |dch trang ny | | isalin ang pahinang ito | . HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL: For first time in 56 years, Spiders to play opener at Webb Field. The main attraction for the Golden Bears was Cathedrals defensive line star Jaxson Moi, whos committed to attend Berkeley next fall. The game began with quarterback Luke Dermon unable to corral an errant snap on the first play and California recovering at the De La Salle 44. The new Concord High football stadium. Recent productions have included To Kill a Mockingbird (2014), Alice in Wonderland (2013), The Breakfast Club (2012), Love, Sex, and the I.R.S (2011), Brighton Beach Memoirs (2010), and Animal Farm (2009). JoinMount Diablo Unified inexpanding the African-American Parent Advisory council. But heres the double-whammy. When it did publish, the school newspaper was named The Patriot. DIABLO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT 1936 Carlotta Drive,Concord, California 94519 It was a crazy week, Kenion said. See the Concord Crimson Tide's football schedule, roster, rankings, standings and more on MaxPreps.com. Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, CA. Watch highlights of De La Salle High School Varsity Football from Concord, CA, United States and check out their schedule and roster on Hudl. The school once offered many foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, and American Sign Language, but due to budget cuts, German and French were discontinued. Then he scored on a pick-six. Make changes to the header and footer on the "Edit Header and Footer" tab on the left. Any orders sent in later than the 30th will incur a late fee as delivery will need to be expedited. The Concord High School football team gets in a workout this week for Friday nights game at Webb Field. He's been with the Bay Area News Group since the early 1990s and has covered many sports beats, including Stanford football and basketball, pro baseball and the NFL. The baseball teams played at Webb Field for another 25 years. None of the five starters from the spring returned this fall, with two lost to injury while three moved out of town. by De La Salle Events by Sport Baseball Football Volleyball Soccer Ice Hockey Wrestling Show all Sports Contact 1130 Winton Drive Concord, CA 94518 Associations CIF - North Coast Section He's been with the Bay Area News Group since the early 1990s and has covered many sports beats, including Stanford football and basketball, pro baseball and the NFL.
Vomiting Curdled Milk Adults, Articles C