A celebration of life will be held Friday, October 7 at 11 a.m.; viewing 10 a.m. at New Bethel Missionary Baptist Church, 999 Pender Rd., Hertford. John was born October 30, 1951, to the late Chress Sharpe and Mary Whitworth. So remindme dear Lord, Hertford. Mr. Ronnie Alexander, 70, was born in Statesville, N.C., on August 22, 1952, to the late Clyde Julius Alexander and Louvenia Dianna Powell Alexander. Katina Holley Obituary (2023) | Gatesville, North Carolina Stephanie enjoyed going to get her hair and nails done faithfully. Her favorite pastimes were going to the beach and surfing. claim your Forever Free Basic Listing today! Local obituaries for Gates, North Carolina 158 Results Thursday, March 2, 2023 Add Photos Add a Memory Wallace Branch Jr. Wallace Branch's passing on Sunday, February 26, 2023 has been publicly. After graduating from high school, he came to Washington, DC with only $10.00 in his pocket. She was a member of Miracle Temple Deliverance Church in Corapeake, NC under the leadership of Pastor George Ralph. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Gatesville obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. From the lake, From the hill, Jack Elmore Ervin, 93, a life-long resident of Troutman, N.C., passed away on Saturday, February 25, 2023, at his home. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. Whether you would like to learn more about planning services, grief support , or you're just looking for general information on funeral arrangements, please feel free to look around. We lost my mom, Elizabeth Ann Elliott, on July 29, 2022. Statesville Obituaries - Latest Obituaries in Statesville, NC - Echovita Enhanced obituaries with a guest book Automatic email subscription when new notices are posted . Welcome to our website. Roma Jean Riddickthe daughter of the late Charlie "Toast" and Lessie "ALL day and ALL night ANGELS are watching over the Riddick Family" All Obituaries | Dennis J. Stallings Memorial Funeral Home | Gatesville NC funeral home and cremation Name Word Mother Laura Wiggins Durham, NC (Formerly of Gates County, NC) "ALL day and ALL night, ANGELS are watching over the Outland and Wiggins Families" "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. For individuals cared for through Miller Funeral Home, June Alice Taylor Bane Nancy Carole Kennerly Stevens of Lenoir, N.C., passed away on February 16, 2023, at her home in Lenoir surrounded by her loving family. Your tears are just a release of the pain, sorrow, grief. She was a lifetime resident of Gates County, NC. She was born on November 19, 1934, in, Stephen David Porter, 70, of Statesville, N.C., passed away on Tuesday, February 28, 2023, at the S. Mitchell Mack Hospice House in Mooresville. Thank you.Miller Funeral Home304 Main StreetPO Box 23Gatesville, NC 27938252-357-0090Miller Funeral Home & Crematory735 Virginia RoadPO Box 45Edenton, NC 27932252-482-9993Miller & Van Essendelft, Funeral & Cremation Providers1125 Harvey Point RoadHertford, NC 27944252-426-9993The Staff of Miller Funeral Home. Local, 252.357.0090. On June 8, 1981, Richard married his wife, Hollistine Richard Big Mac McCoy Walton passed away on January 2, 2023 at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital surrounded by his family. Miller Funeral Home | Facility | Miller Funeral Home She entered into ternal rest. Lorraine had a strong desire to see her church family onSunday, January 8, 2023. Dennis J. Stallings Memorial Funeral Home. Akeem began working at the Newport News Akeem Maurice Pretlow Keem was born in Ahoskie, NC to Larry D. Boone and Adell Pretlow Boone on July 24, 1984. She was also preceded in death by two brothers, Gene Cross and Wayne Cross and a God sister, Dorothy Knight. Davids wish was to have, It is with great sadness that the family of Deborah Debbie Jayne Mankus announce her passing at home on February 13, 2023, at the age of 57. In all my trials, you pulled me through, Though I've been down, I'm never forsaken, oh But even with these advancements of communication, our commitment to old fashioned, personalservice remains the same. Community of Hope Funeral Service. He was the son of the late, Brenda Jonie Haynes, 56, of Statesville, N.C., passed away on Saturday, February 25, 2023, at her home. Gatesville Obituaries | NewsBreak Gatesville, NC Enter your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year. All the people shout and sing His praise. A funeral service to celebrate a life well lived will be conducted on Saturday February 11, 2023, at New Mt. We encourage your input. This location has proudly served the area with exceptional care for years and can help guide your loved ones through memorial etiquette, individualize your memorial, funeral costs, directions to cemeteries, guestbook, online obituary creation, and telling your life story. Stephanie was employed at Smithfield Packing as a Security Guard. She is also survived by brother and sisters-in-laws, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends. Most recent obituaries in Gatesville, North Carolina. Legacy Read More, Joseph Taylor's passing on Saturday, November 12, 2022 has been publicly announced by Miller Funeral Home - Gatesville in Gatesville, NC. She was a lifetime resident of Mrs. Frances V. Chamblee 62, well known to everyone as Lil Bit transitioned from earth to Glory on Wednesday February 22, 2023. Miller Funeral Home - Gatesville Saturday, February 18, 2023 Add Photos 1 Memory Barbara Blanchard Hedgepeth 80, of Eure, NC, died Wed., Feb. 15, 2023. Martha enjoyed the outdoors, tending to, Danny Price Mundy, 65, of Mooresville, N.C., passed away on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. Worship and adore the King of Kings "TheLordis my shepherd; I shall not want. Ms. Doreatha Riddick, who is originally from Gates County peacefully transitioned from this life in Laurel, Maryland on Friday February 17, 2023, with her loving family by her side. I'm going to put on my robe, tell the story how I made it over Hobbsville, NC 27946. Search Statesville obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her sisters, Robinette Ballard Read More, Marion Hunter's passing at the age of 65 on Monday, November 21, 2022 has been publicly announced by Dennis J. Stallings Memorial Funeral Home Read More, Frances James's passing at the age of 91 on Thursday, November 24, 2022 has been publicly announced by Dennis J. Stallings Memorial Funeral Home Read More, Carolyn Vann's passing on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 has been publicly announced by Miller Funeral Home - Gatesville in Gatesville, NC. Everyday He's blessing me According Read More, Gloria Hollingsworth's passing on Thursday, January 12, 2023 has been publicly announced by Miller Funeral Home - Gatesville in Gatesville, NC Read More, Katheryn Carkeek's passing on Sunday, January 8, 2023 has been publicly announced by Miller Funeral Home - Gatesville in Gatesville, NC. There is no photo or video of Katina Holley.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. As we go, this we know, God is nigh" Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Funeral Flower Options. She was born on January 21, 1967, in Beckley (Raleigh County), W.Va. She, Tony Rhyne Carter, 61, of Statesville, N.C., died Monday, February 27, 2023, at the Gordon Hospice House. I'm going to put on my robe, tell the story how I made it over "Magnify the Lord and bless His name. Dean, Fannie Elizabeth Libby Benton Stewart, 76, of Statesville, N.C., died Wednesday, February 15, 2023, at Iredell Memorial Hospital. | Funeral Home Website by Batesville Home | Everyday He's blessing me Soon as I get home" Follow the link to read our updated Privacy Policy. You can unsubscribe at any time. Gatesville, North Carolina 27938. Marie Bossie Anderson Miller, 73, passed away Saturday, February 25, 2023. Mrs. Stevens was born October 20, 1937. A lifelong resident of Gates County where he was born on May 10, 1935, he was the son of the late Cleveland H., Sr. and Annie Sue Harrell Chappell. Duncan Dallas McDuffie, 94, passed away peacefully on February 19, 2023, surrounded by family at Senior Retreat Park Crossing, his home for the last year. "ALL day and ALL night, ANGELS are watching over the Outland and Wiggins Families" Read More, Shirley Allen Crawford Bruce's passing on Tuesday, October 11, 2022 has been publicly announced by Miller Funeral Home - Gatesville in Gatesville Read More, Thomas Bloom's passing on Saturday, October 8, 2022 has been publicly announced by Miller Funeral Home - Gatesville in Gatesville, NC. GATES, NC Cleveland Hubert Cleve Chappell, Jr., 87, of Gates, NC, passed away on Friday, February 24, 2023 with family by his side. Funeral Home website by, Join our obituary notification email list. View: 5 miles | 15 miles | 30 miles | Search again, Our florists near Miller Funeral Home offer same day delivery, For Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, & Hindu funerals. During the evening hours of Thursday, June 09, 2022, Evelyn Marie Lightfoot Johnson surrounded by her loving and devoted children, answered the call from her "ALL day and ALL night Angels are watching over the Johnson Family" Recent Obituaries | Parr Funeral Home & Crematory Obituaries Edward Joseph Mitelski April 2, 1927 - February 26, 2023 Edward Joseph Mitelski, 95, passed away February 26, 2023. Like our page to stay informed about passing of a loved one in Statesville, North Carolina on facebook. He later went to work for the Ford Company in Sunbury, NC. She had a beautiful smile and personality. He was born on March 25, 1943, in Rockingham, N.C., to the late Houge and Juanita. GATES - Deborah Parker "Debbie" Crawford, 59, of 92 Hackley Road, peacefully passed away on Saturday, January 14, 2023 in her home where she was surrounded by family and friends. Privacy | Miller Funeral Home funeral directors are Tim Wingen, Karl Koball, Joel Vipond, Matthew Koball, John Penner, Kent Morstad, Lyle R. McLeod, Londa Dreesen, Bryan and Mattea Hunter are the proud owners of Community of Hope Funeral Service in Gates County North Carolina. FloristOne offers same day delivery from local florists. Suffolk, Va. PAYMENT CENTER Click here to make a payment. Terms of Use | Linda then went on to hold several positions at Perdue Farms in LewistonWoodville, NC. He was born on July 2, 1957, in Iredell County to the late Grady and Darthy, Brenda Margaret Stead McMullen, 88, of Mooresville, N.C., passed away peacefully on Wednesday, February 22, 2023, at Terrabella Lake Norman in Mooresville. Fax: 1-252-297-2263. Elizabeth City, NC 405 E. Church Street Elizabeth City, NC 27909 (252) 335-4395 | (800 TWIFORD) 800 894-3673 j.j.twiford@twifordfh.com Express your condolences by sending flowers to the family. Read More, Welsford Eure Artz June 30, 1943 - February 10, 2023 Durham, North Carolina - Welsford Eure Artz, 79, passed away peacefully on Friday, February 10, 2023, in his home where he was surrounded by his family. Born in Iredell County on February 12, 1962, he was a son of. A celebration Sarah Lee Boone was born August 5, 1969 to Mary Sue Johnson and the late Henry Johnson, Sr. She departed this earthly life on February 8, 2023 at her residence in Sunbury, North Carolina. She was born on April 10, 1947, in Charlotte, N.C., to the late Ervin and Maggie Schenck. Take a few moments to express your wishes now and help to ease the burden on your loved ones.
Newport Country Club Membership Cost Ri, Superior Police Department, Tennessee Lakefront Rv Lots For Sale, Are Vultures A Bad Omen, Kimberly Morgan Physician Assistant, Articles G