Does Halls Chophouse Greenville take reservations? We highly recommend Halls. . Tons of free parking. With its expert team and distinguished flavors, Halls Chophouse more than earns its place among the finest dining experiences you can find in Greenville. Parking in the new lot is free, with a two-hour limit. Address: 550 S Main St Greenville, SC 29601; Phone: (864) 335-4200; Cuisine: Steakhouse; Dinner: 3 Courses for $60 ; Website. The fries were great!

Follow the valet sign from Main St to Camperdown, take the first right and pull infront of the IStore where the valet await you. Residence Inn Wilmington Landfall 140 spots. 10 Places to Stay Near Halls Chophouse | Book Hotels Online in Halls Chophouse is American-Fine Dining, serving prime steaks, regional and fresh seafood specialties in an energetic, visually striking environment. It was definitely not a $280 meal!More, So I ordered a wrong main entree. more info on this listing. Great restaurant for a special occasion! Onetook our complete order: drinks and food. HALLS CHOPHOUSE, Greenville - Restaurant Reviews, Photos - Tripadvisor Halls Chophouse Greenville Job Summary: Halls Chophouse is seeking career minded, passionate and motivated Server Assistants and Food Runners. She was very knowledgeable about the food. They do not have parking, but there are many decent public parking garages in the area. They brought us 3 desserts (on the house) to celebrate the birthday of our friend. We were told that they didnt have any more of the wine we chose chilled but an ice bucket would be proved to chill the wine quickly. Unmatched in Greenville. Generous portion sizes. Halls is a great place. This is going to be among the finest dining anywhere; however, the thing that gives it 5 stars is the exemplary service--definitely exceeds expectations! In the past they were always in the top 10. flavor that I had hoped for. Book Your Halls Chophouse - Greenville Reservation Now on Resy We celebrated my husbands birthday. Halls Chophouse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 550 S Main St Suite 100, Greenville, SC 29601-2539. They brought us 3 desserts (on the house) to celebrate the birthday of our friend. Bravo Halls, thanks for making our trip to Greenville special!More, We waited over 50 minutes for a hamburger and a fish sandwich at lunchtime on a Friday. Bike Parking: Yes. When in town, we certainly hope you get this treatment. Halls Chophouse Burger* 10oz Prime house-ground beef, lettuce, tomato, onion, Parmesan-truffle fries $ 16. The food was amazing, the service excellent, and the staff was genuine. A little while later, the second waiter comes to take our drink order. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. After about another 10-15 minutes the manager came by to let us know they were aware that our entree's had gone to another table and that ours would be out soon. What really got our attention was the service. Not sure why but presume trying to make a big margin which they do. The Oysters Rockefeller are delicious, but the main course tuna lacked flavor. Try the fillet margarita. Careers | Hall Management Group in South Carolina be the same and not less. Please zoom back in. In fact, I feel pretty confident of that. Another 10 minutes or so go by and we finally get our food. If it was an assistant manager, I don't think I would have been so disappointed. Not served in au jus. We encourage you to contact the individual parking operators to verify the information. A bit high $. A beautiful blend of form and function, Halls' four private dining rooms offer flexibility in size and style to complement flavorful food, fine drink, and warm hospitality. Broiled and basted, lemon, parsley, butter, Peppers, mushroom, onion, carrot, asparagus, Burrata cheese, tomato-cream sauce. No offer to compensate at all. Review our legal and privacy policy for details. truly made the night unforgettable was the quality customer service our party received from the General Manager, Ted. The Reedy River Room looks out directly on the riverfront promenade and is perfect for parties of 24 or less. I would have rather paid and had a better experience. Halls Chophouse - Greenville is rated 4.7 stars by 1703 OpenTable diners. Our staff is the best and brightest, serving superior dishes within an unparalleled atmosphere of sophistication and greatness. Flavorful dishes celebrating the region's finest products. 2011-2019 INRIX Inc. All rights reserved. Rude and unprofessional. 550 S Main St Suite 100, Greenville, SC 29601-2539 +1 864-335-4200 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (257) Ratings and reviews 1,047 #20 Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE $20 - $100 CUISINES American, Steakhouse Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options My wife ordered the scallops and they were good. Click the drop down below for Poached jumbo shrimp, avocado, lemon, cocktail sauce, Local oysters, spinach, hollandaise, seasoned bread crumbs, Seasonal fruit, granola, local honey, vanilla yogurt, Bacon-wrapped filet, three eggs any style, Chefs Steak Not impressed with waitress at all. The dcor is beautiful and the restaurant is clean. Next time we will only have wine and forego paying too much for a drink. more. Reservations; Halls Chophouse. Our, Ashley J. said: I called ahead to put my name down on the list, when I arrived it was. Who is running this this place? We cannot wait to return to Greenville and enjoy another amazing meal.More, Have been here for dinner twice in the past, first time for lunch. Beautiful atmosphere. Everything was really good but we felt like we were being pressured to order more drinks in their lounge area. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Enjoy live music 7 days a week including Jazz during Sunday brunch. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Don't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Halls Chophouse in Greenville by leaving a review here at YP.com! Cocktails were delicious too. We had been there for at least 45 minutes before we got our salads. The most pleasant surprise occurred after I returned home from my trip to Greenville; the servers mailed a hand-written thank you note! Spoke to the General Manager and suggested they were under staffed, she rolled her eyes at me. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Brock did a very good job as our server and Kat was helpful with our wine selection but the cabernet missed the mark as it did not enhance our steaks. Well placed for people watching. While the steaks and service are still excellent the side dishes are smaller and cost more. Halls Chophouse - Greenville - Greenville, SC on OpenTable Looking for a hotel near Halls Chophouse with 24/7 customer support? I hadordered a drink with my meal which came out and no meal to go with it. My wifes filet and my rib eye were cooked perfectly and were tender. Website. We will return but sure hope they start doing more things to improve their ratings. The service was wonderful. over a year ago Answer 7 answers Reviewed this restaurant languages. Halls Chophouse Greenville - MapQuest Chophouse Onion Soup, Halls Seafood Tower, Dry-aged Rib Eye, 16 Oz, Sharon O. said: I gave a poor rating last Thursday night. Discount Parking 550 . We had a wonderful time and we will definitely return on another occasion. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. It's a must go, for special occasions such as anniversaries, birthdays and more. We're a passionate band of chefs, wine enthusiasts, farmers, fishermen, hosts and servers dedicated to sharing distinctive, unforgettable culinary experiences that celebrate southern hospitality. In the past we had been happy with our food and service, but this time was very different. We don't mind paying more but.the quantity shouldbe the same and not less. Halls Chophouse 550 S Main St, Suite 100, Greenville, SC 29601-2539 (Formerly High Cotton) +1 864-335-4200 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #22 of 899 Restaurants in Greenville 1,047 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $20 - $100 Cuisines: Armenian, Seafood, Steakhouse More restaurant details yveelane Palm Beach, Florida 18 2 Provide arrival & departure dates for accurate pricing. Get quick answers from Halls Chophouse staff and past visitors. If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. Very disappointing. The appetizer was the fired green tomatoes which had crab meat topping. Posted: March 02, 2023. SHE CRAB SOUP. Charleston, South Carolina 1 Vote There is valet parking but there is plenty of street parking and the metered spaces are free in the evening. Specialties: Halls Chophouse is a family-owned and operated steakhouse restaurant located in downtown Greenville, South Carolina. Love their brunch. Brandon (3 miles) City View (3 miles . View More Places Near Greenville with Steak Houses. Also, the asparagus portion was too small. Sun., 10AM-10PM; Mon.-Tues., 11AM-10PM; Wed.-Thurs., 11AM-11PM; Fri.-Sat., 11AM-12AM, https://Greenville.simpleviewcrm.com/sched/getfilebykey.cfm?filekey=98335abb-37e4-41c6-8a10-ac16cef94b98. Valet parking; Pets allowed; Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! The Boardroom, overlooking the main dining room, features a single long table ideal for intimate events of up to 20 guests. The restaurant is excessively noisy, and the food is WAY over priced. Everything was prepared and served to perfection. 550 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601 (864) 335-4200. On the reservation I mentioned it was my wifes birthday and they weregreat with starting us with 2 glasses of complimentary champagne. Who you are: If you are known to be . Designed by Cooper Carry architects, the Broadwest project opened. As a few people have said, they dont have a private parking lot. manager, she was very apologetic and ended up comping our meal. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 453 reviews of Halls Chophouse Greenville "Charleston staple, Hall's Chophouse, just opened its doors in Greenville. me. Halls Chophouse - Restaurants and Restaurant Reservations | OpenTable Do they have parking? - Tripadvisor Most searched places in Charleston Charleston (CHS) Parking Downtown Charleston Parking Musc Parking City Of Charleston Parking Gaillard Center Parking Charleston Music Hall Parking Charleston City Market Parking Dock Street Theatre Parking South Carolina Aquarium Parking Greenville halls did not disappoint. We will definitely be back. We had great service and great food. Front desk [24-hour] Swimming pool [indoor] Fitness center; Check-in/out [express] Luggage storage Standing across the bar from me, flirting with a couple of male bar guests. Review our legal and privacy policy for details. This was our first time at the Greenville location after many visits to the Charleston location. Not the right direction for a high end restaurant. He describes each entree with perfection. Definitely recommend. We came late at night after, Jenna S. said: I've read the poor reviews, and let me say thisnot sure what you're, Ashley J. said: I called ahead to put my name down on the list, when I arrived it was, Jan P. said: We came here for a business dinner with a larger group (approx 15, Wanda L. said: Tried Otto's on a Sunday night. Does anyone know if it is possible to split a steak entree instead of ordering 2 full ones? more info on this listing. Halls Chophouse Parking in - Find & Reserve Parking | ParkMe Greenville. I have had a better meal for less money. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Warm, attentive service. More. There is valet parking but there is plenty of street parking and the metered spaces are free in the evening. With its expert team and distinguished flavors, Halls Chophouse more than earns its place among the finest dining experiences you can find in Greenville. Tables were too close for comfort and felt claustrophobic. And then was tough and grisly. Other. This is a huge 3 level restaurant so they could do a better job of table placement. Wednesday & Thursday Offering wet-and dry-aged USDA Prime and Choice Beef as well as locally sourced fish, poultry, vegetarian and gluten-free options, the Halls menu is designed to highlight the essence of fine dining and culinary creativity. Halls Chophouse - Greenville 550 S Main St Greenville, SC 29601 Get Directions +1 864-335-4200 http://hallschophousegreenville.com/ Other ways to support Halls Chophouse - Greenville: Gift Cards What a wonderful lasting impression; this place is truly the definition of southern hospitality. Had lunch here on Valentines Day! Located adjacent to Fluor Field, the new lot provides a convenient parking option for all of the shopping, dining and entertainment amenities the West End has to offer. We strive to "enhance" traditional hospitality models by taking care of our employees, guests, and community. No complaints about the food. Server Assistant Job in Nashville, TN at Halls Chophouse We won't be back.More, Last visit 2 months ago. Garages Street. Halls Chophouse, Greenville: See 1,020 unbiased reviews of Halls Chophouse, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 864 restaurants in Greenville. Happy hour - Review of Halls Chophouse, Greenville, SC - Tripadvisor That table had just been served their appetizer, so it seemed odd to us they would be getting their entree that soon. not less than four people at our table taking care of the process end to end. The meal ended with a surprise gift from Halls of 2 glasses of Champagne and a slice of cake! Servers running around like crazy, clearly lacking direction and leadership, they were obviously understaffed. We expect to pay $200 or more for a good meal and service. HALLS CHOPHOUSE GREENVILLE - 412 Photos & 453 Reviews - 550 S Main St Specialties: Halls Chophouse is a family-owned and operated steakhouse restaurant located in downtown Greenville, South Carolina. The steaks are ridiculously overpriced and did not have the "wow me"flavor that I had hoped for. Service from Neva was fantastic!More, I Went with my wife for her birthday, W had never eaten at Halls before and I was a little apprehensive as to the quality of the food and level of service. I had the bowl of seafood chowder - fantastic taste/quality - large bowl portion! To Airport Shuttle Bicycle Parking Car Wash Covered Parking On-Site Elevator EV Charger Guidance System Handicap Spaces In and Out Parking Lighting Airport/Venue Official Open 24/7 Over 7ft. bike parking. Sunday - Thursday: dinner 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm Order the 2023 Official Visitor's Guide to Greenville, SC for your trip inspiration! We expect to pay $200 or more for a good meal and service. Perfect for weddings, social or business events. INRIX receives parking information, including pricing, from many sources. Everyone ordered a steak (my wife had a bison steak) all were cooked to perfection. Weve never experienced such attentive service anywhere. Business casual dress. What is the "Gospel Brunch"? Loved our meal and the service was phenomenal! Riverfront. Prime house-ground beef, lettuce, tomato, onion, Parmesan-truffle fries, Slow-roasted prime rib, caramelized onions, queso, Parmesan-truffle potato wedges, Filet mignon, house-whipped potatoes, peppercorn-brandy sauce, Asian pears, oranges, buttermilk blue cheese, candied pecans, white balsamic vinaigrette, Tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, jalapeos, queso, lime, sour cream, A King Street favorite!House-made pineapple-infused orange vodka, shaken and served in a frosty martini glass, Milagro silver, Cointreau, lime, blood orange, agave, House-made habanero-infused vodka, passion fruit pure, served with a sugar-coated rim, 2021 Braggin' Rights Bash Cocktail Competition Winner: Bill's Bramble, 1792 bourbon, maple syrup, lemon, blackberries, shaken, served with a mint garnish, Bourbon, sweet vermouth, bitters, aged for 30 days in charred American oak, Halls Maker's Mark, muddled brandied cherries, bitters, orange zest. Will be back. Also had the shaved prime rib sandwich. Today I received a very, Beatrix S. said: My boyfriend and I came here on a busy night and they were still, Jenna S. said: I've read the poor reviews, and let me say thisnot sure what you're, Jan P. said: We came here for a business dinner with a larger group (approx 15, Linda P. said: We had a very professional waiter named Tyler tonight. After my birthday dinner at jianna, my wife and I went to Halls for some dessert and drinks. My husband and I split steak entrees all the time at Halls, at all locations. The restaurant overlooks the falls. We were celebrating our 49th wedding anniversary and our sons 20th wedding anniversary. tomahawk ribeye. It wasnt classic. We loved Halls for a special occasion dinner. No offer to compensate at all. Halls Chophouse is American-Fine Dining, serving prime steaks and fresh seafood specialties in an energetic, visually striking environment, complemented by signature desserts, an extensive wine list, a vibrant bar and innovative, rich decor true to old-world steakhouses.all with views of the Reedy River. First Course: choice of. After enjoying the marvelous filets, they actually comped us desert. Chophouse Onion Soup, Halls Seafood Tower, Dry-aged Rib Eye, 16 Oz, Sharon O. said: I gave a poor rating last Thursday night. It wasnt classic. Its beautifully designed, and the food is outstanding. The restaurant itself is lovely and romantic. Southern Fried or Grilled Chicken Sandwich. The largest space, the West End Room, has a capacity of 65 and features three-story windows looking out on to Downtown and the river just outside. Directions . AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. With extensive experience in the hospitality industry and an experienced team from kitchen to dining room, Halls Chophouse offers expertly crafted dishes, unmatched service, and an alluring atmosphere that will entice you to come back again and again. I dont recall but believe the tables were all squares or rectangles. *Contains ingredients that are raw or undercooked. Free 2 hours. Halls Chophouse is a family inspiration that has taken shape over many years. it was one of the best she has ever eaten! Complimentary valet parking available nightly and for Sunday Gospel brunch. My sangria and sides (macncheese) were delectable. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Charleston. Enter the double doors to the building and take the steps down one level to the restaurant entrance. Space is nothing short of elegant as the restaurant's two-story glass faade gazes out over the . Drinks are pricey but worth it. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Bravo Halls, thanks for making our trip to Greenville special!
Brooklyn Prep Alumni Association, Benjamin Atkins Trulieve, Articles H