Why? And Jim just scratches his head and says ummmm, der, okay, I guess, go ahead and take the TV.Did I break a law? Click on 'Symbol Look Up'. Scam blogs or videos tell people that the government converted the bodies of its citizens into capital value by trading the birth certificates of its citizens on the open market, making each citizen a corporate asset. I was sent to live with my aunty just after birth who called me the name I use now but never changed it oficially. U.S. citizens are often asked to obtain a certified copy of their birth certificate to get a U.S. passport, a driver's license, register in school or get married. You know Dane Wigington is constantly predicting the imminent collapse of everything. To verify how much you are worth as a corporate entity of the UNITED STATES, simply take your birth certificate and Social security number to your local stock broker and ask him to look up your numbers. Your Birth certificate trust value for your STRAWMAN, STRAW MAN, corporation identity is about 7 million dollars at birth. YOU BETTER START ACTING IN YOUR CAPACITY AS THE ADMINISTRATOR of the Trust, and put them back in the position of being the Trustee.Yep, it all started when your unsuspecting Mother signed you away by using her Maiden name on your birth certificate. Explaining what a Strawman is and how to deal with mortgage arrears, how government and taxation work, dealing sensibly with debt and understanding the issues with attending a court hearing. The calculator also is not capable of verifying the validity of a serial number or confirm the ownership of the bond. I-UV . Thanks for the help. splspro.com The Justice Department can and will prosecute these crimes. Is it do to Gross domestic product? What sort of life certificate worth my visa. mid-14c., pre-eminence, from Anglo-Frenchsovereynete, Old Frenchsouverainete, fromsoverain(seesovereign(adj.)). Get Ready to be Paid Everybody $$$ - Info Here They were actually signing a bond to their former slave owners to make money off of them on the stock exchange in the form of a mutual fund. Kindly allow me understand so that I may subscribe. Birth Certificate Worth Money Uk - iconnpropertymanagement.com Well his evidence is the apparently that those numbers on a birth certificate are designating a link to a stock Balance hit the right nail on the head. Well send you a link to a feedback form. back to the government and allow the UNITED STATES to pay off your debts lawfully. Is it really worth the money if you don't plan to use the passport again? Problem with changing surname - just discovered birth certificate name - All Rights Reserved. Do not accept if not on full color security paper." MR JOHN SMITH), these documents are not sent to you, the man or woman, but to the LEGAL FICTION, this is how the deception works.Try going to court as a man or a woman, simple you would think, but no. In the case of something being illegal, no living victim is required under corporate legality, and so the STATE assumes the role of the victim being harmed as the Creditor of your Strawman trust held by the government. The document (s) you submitted with your child's application does not show that you are the parent or legal guardian. Authors Channel Summit. So there's a buffer between fantasy and reality. Conspiracy theorists have begun claiming that United States birth certificates are tools with amazing powers. By browsing this site, you accept our Cookies Policy. Meet Your Strawman | The Twin You Never Knew You Had | The Redemption Generally this will lead to a mistaken and unproductive life. Birth certificate bonds do not exist and are not real. It will give information to give back your Social Security Number and become a sovereign by using your STRAWMAN, legal fiction with the government; and the cost of processing your STRAWMAN termination government forms to become a FREE Man or Woman. Filing A Commercial Lien Due to the UK, Canada and the US beingbankrupt countries, yes all these countries have been bankrupt for some time now; they all have currencies that are known asFIAT currency. This applies even if the baby is stillborn or lives only for a short time. Government And Banks FORECLOSED WORLDWIDE, Sheffields Magistrates Court Is A Court De facto, Policing Enforcement Officers At My Door Again, Affidavit Statement Of Truth Served To Pc Michael Payne, Affidavit Of Obligation Commercial Lien Michael Payne And Others, Rachael Hughes Added To The Commercial Lien, Affidavit Statement Of Truth To Simon Cole Chief Of Leicestershire Police. Because you (the unsuspecting mother) in good faith, signed over Little Johnnie to the state. into it and relate slave names back to capital letters and such, but baulked when I asked about the "admiralty law" he said I operated under. !, I really like your web site! Click on SYMBOL LOOKUP. Portfolio Assets: $253,260,000.00 as of 3/31/2014. We are a processing company and not attorneys nor accountants and do not practice law or give legal or accounting advice!. Interesting that the people spouting it very rarely actually use them themselves. To simply view messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the list below. UK Column Order certificates and copies - Province of British Columbia ASK a legal question; POST an issue. This is why the UNITED STATES on your marriage and birth certificate, as well as your name, is printed in all CAPITAL LETTERS. Claim: 100 Years Old Moulds of Wax Gloves are Evidence of Ectoplasmic Materializations, Claim:Natural Covid-19 broke out of Wuhan lab (not man-made), The government uses them to create your strawman and legal, As a form of registration, they transfer ownership of an individual to the state. Paying debts using a National Insurance Number or Birth Certificate All that credit created is technically and rightfully yours. My STRAWMAN CUSIP Results are as follows: DAVID A YOUNG(SS40*-*4-****) TRUST If everyone's birth certificates are worth so much then why cant anyone "cash them in" and if this is some kind of conspiracy to keep the stock exchange afloat, and everyone did suddenly discover that they could begin to of set checks and charges against these funds, then it would be the equivalent of hyperinflation. This is human trafficking conducted by people within the government structure. Learn to use Google homie!!! However, unbeknownst to the hard working citizens, the government was in trouble. Privacy Policy. How Does Genealogy Research Work and Do Birth Certificates Help. Birth Certificates and Bank Notes - Reality In-Sight He has done a few interviews as well. Takes about 30 min. I had a hard time believing this too when I first found out. by | Oct 29, 2021 | how to stop gypsophila smelling | groomsman proposal funny | Oct 29, 2021 | how to stop gypsophila smelling | groomsman proposal funny the [your] birth certificate. Instruction 2 - You will see a tab in the upper left hand corner the tab for RESEARCH. Remember that your birth certificate can only be used for certain purposes, and these have nothing to do with claiming money that you are owed. Commercial Lien Capitis DiminutioMaxima(meaning a maximum loss of status through the use of capitalization, e.g. Want proof of your STRAW MAN Funded Reserve Accounts? I attempted to access the fidelity.com website but couldnt proceed as I was not an Americal Citizen. . This is on a Texas BC.And it's in all upper/lower case letters. is my birth certificate worth money uk is my birth certificate worth money uk Home Realizacje i porady Bez kategorii is my birth certificate worth money uk. How Do I Get a Copy of My Birth Certificate if Born Abroad? Why Birth Certificates are Not Bonds - Birth Certificate Copy How Long Does it Take to Get a Birth Certificate? Those numbers are a security stock exchange number on the world stock exchange. Did Tony Blair really repeal the Death Penalty for Treason? is my birth certificate worth money uk WELCOME! Issued on Fine Art Paper Grand Elect Certificate. We can help you give back your STRAWMAN, STRAW MAN, identity so you can eliminate all of your debt lawfully and legally and give it back to the government, since that debt was a trick of contract without disclosure by the State Government, Hospital, Doctor, and lending institutions that have already sold that contract on the stock exchange and received money and credit for it. Another video presentation by Dean to take note of:http://www.myprivateaudio.com/Dean-Clifford.htmlNOTE: Dean is in Canada, but the scam is the same here in the UNITED STATES.And one hell of a 2 hour radio show where Rod Class and E.J. Because you are a corporate entity of this trust and not a sovereign individual of the Republic, you are susceptible to things like income tax, property tax, being arrested, paying traffic tickets, and many other unlawful taxes (fees) which only go to fund the corporation and do not in any way fund public interests or services, and other unlawful statutes and rules (which are not actual laws that have been legislated by a act of Congress). This special offer will be terminated at any time in the future. is my birth certificate worth money uk - nakedeyeballs.com The Treasury issues a bond on the birth certificate and the bond is sold at a securities exchange and bought by the Federal Reserve Bank which then uses it as collateral to issue bank notes. Net Assets: $253,260,000.00 as of 3/31/2014 God Bless those who are locked away for trying to get to the bottom of this. Many people have went to prison; lost their homes, etc. All times are GMT-5. In the Western Australia State on the 1st January 2004, because of the concealed United Nations Order both Crown and Monarchy were removed from law without either a State referendum or a Commonwealth referendum the overt act that did this was. Redeme Your Birth Certificate | PDF | Birth Certificate | Securities You are a vessel of commerce that is owned by the UNITED STATES corporation. When you want to know just how much money you have in your Government Birth Certificate Bond and your SS number Trust that make up you Pre-Paid Exempt Reserve Account so you may be able to get money from your stock certificates that are traded on the stock market daily in your Legal fiction, STRAWMAN name, send cashier check or Postal money order Click on the Initialed Trading Company name under 'SYMBOL'. Without you, the birth certificate is worthless. Over 80,000 legal issues have been answered so also consider using the search function. Having dealt with a few recently I can say they are true believers in what they've read and been told is "the law" (which is what can make them a bit on the dangerous side). The real truth comes with being honest with yourself and your goals. Find out how much your birth certificate is worth. How to register a birth. Money Life Hacks. Your STRAWMAN I.D. "Did you know for instance that your birth certificate is a security on the New York stock market? is my birth certificate worth money uk - crabbsattorneys.com 156-88-102939). For help, please check out the HELP section of the forum and forum announcements. So this is a claim I recently found in a video on FB that has spread quite a bit lately created by a gentleman named Jordan Maxwell. Commercial Lien Process Order a birth, death, marriage or civil partnership certificate Proof That Birth Certificates Are Traded On NYSE Stock Exchange So I was trolling youtube and just wanted to see for SnGs. ozff Thats up to YOU to decide, not them, unless of course you continue to allow it. your certificate(s) will be despatched on the next working day from receipt of order, if received before 4pm. Commercial. Thanks. How to Correct an Error on a Birth Certificate, How to get a US Birth Certificate or Passport overnight, 16 Year Olds Can Now Get Pennsylvania Birth Certificates, Non-Binary Birth Certificates and State IDs: Full Guide. 2. As a U.S. citizen you must know that there is no monetary value adhered to your birth certificate or to your social security number. Birth Certificate Question / Illegal Immigrant. The Truth Will Out Well, if hes smart when he turns of legal age, hell renegotiate the terms of his employment; take control of his Estate/Trust and start operating is his lawful capacity as the Administrator/Executor to that Trust that was created for him by his employer.See, when they created that little Trust for Little Johnnie, they conveniently forgot to put the fine print on the back of that document (the birth certificate) telling him it was actually his Trust and when he turned of legal age, he could take his rightful place as the Beneficiary/Administrator of that Trust and quit his job as their employee. When you want to know just how much money you have in your Government Birth Certificate Bond and your SS number Trust that make up you Pre-Paid Exempt Reserve Account so you may be able to get money from your stock certificates that are traded on the stock market daily in your Legal fiction, STRAWMAN name, send cashier check or Postal money order WITH a copy of your Birth Certificate AND Social Security Card to: David A. Worth Billions!!! There are many more who go to a seminar, don't file their income tax, then get caught (or just succumb to reason) and realize it's not actually going to work. Certificates are often obtained for family history research, for naturalisation processes, genealogy, and passport applications. She's correct about the Act of 1871 making the US a corporation at the demand of the City of London bankers in order to borrow money necessary following the War Between the States. How to get information from a birth certificate written in Russian. 6. In other words, all our money is worthless! It will give information to give back your Social Security Number and become a sovereign by terminating your STRAWMAN, legal fiction with the government; and the cost of processing your STRAWMAN termination government forms to become a FREE Man or Woman. How To Get My Childs Birth Certificate - CertificateTalk.com If you are looking for blank forms, you can get them for free at the relevant state office. Council Tax Update: Statutory Demands and Bankruptcy petitions. There is no monetary value to a birth certificate or a social security number/EIN, and TreasuryDirect accounts must be funded by the owner (through payroll deductions or from purchasing directly from the owner's personal bank account) to have any value. There is no legal way you can obtain the millions of dollars of value your birth certificate does not possess. An entity (such as a corporation) that is recognized by law as having the rights and duties of a human being" [Blacks Law Dictionary, 7th Edition] The straw man may also be said to be an "artificial person" which is also defined in the legal dictionary. The original sense is obsolete; the meaning document issued by competent civil authority granting permission to the person named in it to travel in or out of a country or authenticating his right to protection while abroad is from 1540s.
Blacktown Council Rates Calculator, When A Guy Sends You A Sad Face Emoji, Articles I