795.7519240 . BS. I want a new one as well. I noticed a lot of class action suits being started may have to sign up for one of those. They are refusing because the diagnosis was made by a non-sears repair person, who then sent us to Sears because he was aware of the issue with LG compressors. The least efficient appliances consume 115% more than the common. Investigated further to find all sections of refrigerator warm. He then informed us that our compressor was bad and that it would take a week for the repair work to be done. When you call Sears they just put you on hold. Ft. bought a kenmore refrigerator 08/07/2017 from Sears in Heber, I have purchased 2 Kenmore refrigerators within the last 7 years and both have died. I bought a Kenmore Elite 3 door refrigerator in 2012 (model 795.72043.110) and last week it stopped cooling. OMG, done with sears. Had it four year now having that problem. The compressor went bad. We lost over $200 worth of food when Refrig quit. Had repair man come to my home which told me that we have a Big Freeon leak. If you are thinking of buying a new fridge, beware of these models for sure. Then in December the refrigerator broke and we contacted Sears who had an outside company come to fix it. Never buying a Sears, Kenmore, LG product! Correct, if the compressor and fans are running and you are getting NO FROST at all, that indicates a sealed system problem, most likely a bad compressor. Scheduled appt for repair 4/17/20. As of today, 8/5/21, the unit has stopped cooling. Called 3 different numbers as one person referred me to the next and the next and the next with no help at all (1wasted hour). Only had my Kenmore Elite refrigerator for 2 years and the compressor has died. External Dimensions. Now the generator is gone. I was told I have too much food causing air to not circulate. I purchased Kenmore elite refrigerator model # 75.73157.610 ,Jan.2017. I do not think that 22 month of used is he live time fort that part. Through the model number he determined it was made by LG in South Korea. Starting with the LG company. It stopped cooling due to the compressor failing on 12/31/22. Can't seem to find how to get parts or service. Compressor went out 18 months later. Complaint has been file with The State Attorney General. Well now it has stopped working and we can't even find anyone to come out and service it since it's a Sears Kenmore Elite! Compressor is still under warranty. Sears will only cover the cost of the compressor and not the labor, etc. It was replaced on 10/19/2021 at a cost of $1,055. The compressor was still under warranty but we had to pay over $400 to get the refrigerator fixed. November 25, 2021, 5 years almost to the day, it stopped cooling, I checked in back of the refrigerator and the motor was hot to the touch and the glue was melting off of the compressor. No more sears for.me!! Lg compressor has a 7 year warranty but not when it has a kenmore label on it. Kenmore elite refrigerator compressor bad, company wont repair or replace. He advises purchasing a new refrigerator. open the freezer and fridge to nothing being cold at all. Seemed he had no idea what he was saying or doing. Bought a Kenmore Elite (model: 79572489411) bottom freezer in 2016. Single Ice Maker. The very best way to ensure you're getting the correct specs is to download the owner's manual which should contain all the information you need, including full specifications of your Kenmore 795.7105. My research shows the class action lawsuit was settled in January. I purchased a Kenmore Elite refrigerator from Sears on July 2016 for $2300 (Model 795.74023.411). Repairman said it was the compressor. It does have a LG compressor on it which is still covered by the manufacturers warranty but I am still having to pay $615 for the additional parts and labor! I contacted Sears warranty they sent a technician out today 10/2/19 I was told it would cost me $495 to fix the problem. Find an old refrigerator, plug in, turn on, unload my food, take to the old working refrigerator. I should not have to pay to fix something you should have recalled Sears! I called local repairmen but they said only Sears can fix it under warranty. My complaints is the same as the rest 2 weeks for a repair, then. Scam, unauthorized charges, rip off, defective product, poor service. For what we paid for it I figured we would get a lot of years out of it. We have been without our refrigerator since the middle of June and I am at my wits end. My fridge barely lasted two years. Then they kept switching me from one department to another without resolution. Obviously, we had to spend another $2400 for a new LG as the Kenmore is now a "permanent fixture" in the garage.Thank goodness I bought a Protection Agreement, so the major frustration is that this situation has gone on for almost 6 months. Do I qualify for the class action suit? Called some else that addressed in 2 weeks. It had stopped cooling. I have a Kenmore Elite LG refrigerator. I purchased this new in October 2017. Then on Thanksgiving morning 3days later , opened up my fridge and it was warm and the freezer was just "cool". I paid $2,000 for this refrigerator, and it only lasted 4 years?!? Purchased kenmore elite refrigerator 795.73033.410. Purchased a Sears Kenmore Elite Trio, bottom fridge, in April, 2015. Refrigerator stopped working March 2020. Compressor has failed in August of 2022. Your email will only be used if a response is needed. We had to pay for two service calls for same problem and refrigerator still wouldn't freeze. I AM. The compressor is not running. Just learning about Kenmore/LG refrigerators. Had 4 conversations online with Sears concerning this issue (with refrigerator) but Sears is more concerned with selling Home Service Warranties then repairing the products they already sold. Or replace it. Bought brand new Kenmore Elite in 2016, TWO compressors, CPU board, and today 10/19/21 the temperature in refrigerator was 50 degrees! They make em pretty and fancy looking like the high ticket appliances, but they are junk. Warranty is a miscellaneous failure of a component covered by Warranty Contract and a Recall is a mass failure of a Component(Linnear Compressor). He also said that since Sears has to replace the compressor since it is under warranty, they overcharge on the labor to offset it. LG needs to be investigated thoroughly. Nope, didn't have $ to get fixed. My Kenmore Elite 74015 30.6 cu. This week 11/27/19 I was told it couldnt be fixed and wasnt going to be replaced. The freezer seemed to not be cooling very well. I never received a recall notice or anything. They should not be allowed to sell these products stating that they will last 15-plus years when they know they will only last a minimum of three years it's against the law and I hope that this gets brought to light and all of us customers who got duped into believing that we had a good product will be justified!!! Is this covered under the recall? Purchased 3 year extended warranty also. We are not happy with this and want to know if we can be a part of a class action suit against Sears/LG. They make em PRETTY and FANCY looking like the high ticket appliances, but they are JUNK!. I purchased the whole Elite Series of Kenmore appliances in 2014 along with the extended warranties and in December 2018 while cooking Christmas Dinners my oven went completely out so far I have had to fix the stove myself because sears informed me they had no longer anyone in my area to repair it and everyone wants to charge an arm and a leg so I followed a u tube video and narrowed it down to the electronic board and fix it for a little over $500 and now in May 2019 my refrigerator all of a sudden quit working overnight. The following Monday we waited for the repair man for most of the day. Plugger Refrig in thinking it would start working. The local guy told me that I should expect the new compressor to last 3-5 years. COMPRESSOR wnt out 10 weeks ago. Lost all our food. My LG refrigerator went out on me about a week ago. The Grab-N-Go fridge comes in white or black for $2,000, or in stainless steel for an . We did that, thinking that since it was a known issue with the LG compressors, and certainly they would not replace a bad compressor with a new version of another bad compressor. I bought a Kenmore bottom freezer on April 2020and by July 2020 it started with the ice maker malfunction to then not cooling at all 3 techs came to see it supposedly fixed it not true so i finally had it replaced in November of 2020 waited 3 months for it to get replaced and know it doesn't cool again 1 tech came last week and gave a dumb explanation of the settings being incorrect BS not true so know here i go again with the sears fighting again even though i pay for the sears home warranty. LG quality has been horrible. Wife and I are in our 70s and can not function without fridge so called independent contractor to fix. I am guessing it will be $350 on labor based on Sears estimate. We tried cleaning the coils and is still didn't work. When I did, I was redirected to Sears. LG nor Sears will act. Sears sold me a faulty refrigerator and they will not stand by their products and replace when they are faulty. Sears will not fix it , they can not get parts from China. Purchased a Kenmore Elite 3 door bottom freezer in 2015. 450$ plus went into the trash. I purchased it on July 4 of 2018 and it just stopped working two days ago. Model # is 79551839410..Who can help me with getting this resolved. Purchased a Sears Kenmore model # 795.72493.611 on October 10, 2017. Now we're reading that LG/Kenmore is supplying faulty compressers for this refrigerator when manufactured. three years ago, I bought model 79551833412. Here for almost 3 hours, on his phone for 3/4 of the time. I asked person if he knew difference between Warranty and Recall. Since you paid for an extended warranty, Sears should . Somebody should be held accountable as many people have said. I will never buy LG or Sears appliances again. Location. I see others have had the same problemwhy isn't there a recall? I am disappointed in the tech's repair service, the product unreliability, and the loss of spoiled food twice. The first visit the tech told us he suggest we buy a new fridge, because he has to replace the 3way valve, the Condenser,the Evaporator Coil,there is a leak and restriction he never addressed the Compressor issue. Sears, BEware i will be filling a lawsuit against your company once all this settles. Amazon.com: water filter kenmore elite 795. . We had a tech come to check it and the teach said the compressor and cooing coil were no longer working. No one mentioned the failure of all the compressors. I thought this would last my family at least 10 years but only 5. I bought all new kitchen appliances from Sears for my new house. Fingerprint Resistant. I had warranty had it replaced. I was told by the repairman that the same compressor is being used for replacement so I shouldn't be surprised if it doesn't last. We purchased our Kenmore freezer on top refrigerator Mar 22, 2007. I can not pay another 500 to 1000 dollars. I scheduled an appointment with Sears Home Repair, but the first available appointment was on July 18, 2022. Looks like another class action lawsuit is needed for these Kenmore refrigerators. I requested to speak with supervisor. Kenmore Elite Bottom Freezer 795.74022.412 fridge staying cool, but not fully freezing ice pops, ice cream. I just had my Kenmore refrigerator, Model# 79570323310 (purchased date 02/2016) with 3 year warranty from Sears just suddenly stop cooling after owning it less than 3 years and 7 months. The manufacturer and seller have known about these faulty compressors for OVER A DECADE! I have all the receipts. I didn't think I needed to buy it because most refrigerators last longer than a year??? Linear compressor needs to be replaced was the diagnosis given by the repair man and he has stated the compressors on LG units are junk. and $100s of dollars of food each of the 3 times this compressor went out! We did not buy the extended warranty. I resolve (with irritation) my own problem. The first is model# 596.72003016. Called sears and emergency appointment set up for week later! I have been actively using the fridge for 3 months. I now have had 3 other service calls all 4-6 months a part for the same issue. Last month June 2019 our freezer stopped working. We have photos of the thermometers and of all the defrosted food. Bought a package sunday special. We requested a second visit, the same tech showed same story about the bad parts, this time I asked him again hiw can all these parts failed at same time. Im so disappointed in the model.. A french door, bottom freezer made by LG, which I didn't know or I wouldn't have bought it. In the past 2 years, we have had the refrigerator worked on twice, the oven worked on and the dishwasher! Called Sears Home Repairs they were trying to sell us home warranty, but said the compressor was still under warranty would have to pay service call & diagnostic fee no mention of a recall total cost 724.64 for that how can you warrant a compressor without a service call & labor, April 22 having problems again lesson learned i bought a high-priced piece of junk never will own anything made by LG again! On November 13,2018 ice maker stopped working and food in freezer started thaw Out. But my Kenmore elite how did little less than two years the compressor went up now Im trying to find a way to have it fixed because I absolutely love the refrigerator contacted American Sheld they sent somebody out however they could not fix it because there was still a warranty on this modelWould like to know what to do next to be able to get this taken care of. I also lost about $300 worth of food that was in the freezer and some that was in the refrigerator compartment.
Hangman Sequel Karl Urban, Articles K