5 inches in diameter. 206. Etsy Search for items or shops Close search Skip to Content Sign in 0 Cart Holiday Shop Jewelry & Accessories Reed& Barton Francis I sterling silver 8" bon bon bowl. Makes a wonderful prized heirloom possessions to display with pride in your home and pass for the enjoyment of future generations! Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. Shipping, is generally by USPS priority mail unless other methods are specified or agreed upon by both parties. Feb 03, 2023 Reed & Barton Sterling Silver Oval Footed Bowl. The pair steadily climbed the company ladder until, in 1824, they became co-presidents thereof, at which point they renamed it after themselvesReed & Barton. r671] Shipping/Handling/Insurance Policy: All items are carefully packed and insured.With no handling or packing fees, ever.Please do not attempt to return an item due to shipping damage. Weighs 1.44ozt/44.9g and measures 6" long. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. (15% off), Sale Price $56.00 The bowl is 10" in diameter and is monogramed. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. It is your responsiblity to retract the bid if at all possible. This pattern is exempt from all discounts. Jan 29, 2023 4 Antique Sterling Servers, incl. Reed & Barton Ten Thousand Dollar Orchid. Two Sterling Silver Shell Dishes . (15% off), Sale Price 32.45 Please see my other auctions for quality Antiques& Collectibles. MEASUREMENT: 2 3/4" in diameter across the base. We will mail your purchase within 1 day. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sterling Silver Reed and Barton Plate 9" X487 200 Grams at the best online prices at eBay! IT IS APPROX. 3. SHIPPING PRIORITY WITH INSURANCE FOR FAST SAFE DELIVERY. ! Vintage Reed& Barton Sugar Sauce Bowl Silver Soldered. No, Weight(ozt. No monograms. This beauty is circa 1920's. Thank you for looking and good luck bidding. PAYPAL ONLY Powered by The free listing tool. See item details for return and exchange eligibility. Powered by The free listing tool. Reed & Barton Sterling Silver Footed Bowl "Bradford" 705 Marked Underneath 3.4" H 6.6" D in Great Condition Please look at Photos Closely Out of a New York City Estate. Assisting both dealers and collectors. To determine if a Reed and Barton piece is sterling silver, look for the word "sterling" or the number ".925". 11 OZ. This cannot be helped. In that case, seller(me) will pay shipping. It measures 4" in length and weighs 10.6 grams. I accept Paypal and typically ship within 24 hours of receiving payment. Pattern: Hampton Court Marks: Drum(date mark: 1950)Reed& Barton/Sterling/660/Hampton Court. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. International Buyers- Please note International buyers are responsible for their countrys customs fees or duties. Sale Price 1,574.34 It celebrated the "Glorious Ninety-Two", a vote of 92 to 17 in the Massachusetts Assembly to disobey the King's order and "not rescind" a letter produced and . A globe, behind which rests a winged spear; flanking it, the name REED & BARTON and the words TRADE MARK; the ampersand is located at the center of the sphere, and all letters are in uppercase. Bank checks may take a few days to clear, but usually clear within 2 business days. Want to know more? Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Glass, porcelain and antique and vintage estate jewelry, please visit my other ebay listings. Great condition considering its age. Please see 12 pics. Shop confidently on Etsy knowing if something goes wrong with an order, we've got your back for all eligible purchases They honed their craft while moving up the ranks in the company. Etsy keeps your payment information secure. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf54%3E-1400303018d-0x100-, ANTIQUE REED & BARTON LES CINQ FLEURS STERLING SILVER SERVING SPOON wETCHED BOWL, NO RESERVE! INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS. Please contact me if you are an international bidder for a shipping quote( Please note that prices have recently increased) RETURNS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED IF AN ITEM HAS BEEN GROSSLY MISREPRESENTED. As always I'm happy to combine shipping! Original Price 49.18 Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. 8" MEDIUM ROUND BON BON OR CANDY BOWL NO. CUSTOMS FORMS WILL BE FILLED OUT SHOWING THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF AUCTIONS ENDING PRICE. Under normal circumstances. to get a return authorization number. Dings or scratches. Will combine shipping for multiple auctions! Happy New Year! No International Shipping I accept payment through a US PayPal account only. Since then, this manufacturer has grown into one of the most identifiable purveyors of silver and giftware, boasting a vast array of fine products. Guildhall By Reed and Barton Sterling Silver Olive Spoon Ideal 5 3/4" Custom Guildhall by reed & barton sterling silver. Original Price 43.26 Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Please look at pictures. There are no monograms or initials. SEE PHOTOS. He combined all his talent and that of France developing all to a dazzling height of glory in art and architecture known today as the French Renaissance Please feel free to take a look at my wide selection of items available for auction And sale in my Ebay Store! He was born in 1494 and died in 1547. THERE IS NO CODE DATE ON THIS ITEM. We will answer your emails within 24-36 hours* Thank you for looking! List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. IT IS APPROX. The founder and president of the Coin Gallery of Boca Raton. REED & BARTON LA REINE PATTERN STERLING SILVER FRUIT SPOON - GILT BOWL. Coffeepot, cream jug, sugar bowl, and tray. We are in business to serve you. Estimate. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. Making it difficult to lower our already low prices. 15.92, 19.91 from 32.78, from 40.97 Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE, Antique REED & BARTON #290 Sterling Silver Octagon Serving Bowl 9-3/8" 470g, Description Scalloped rim with decorative beading along the edge. Does have some small black freckles on the bottom of the inside fo the bowl which could probably be buffed out. Buyer is responsible for shipping back to us. (15% off), Sale Price $28.51 Unless I made a grave error on the listing, BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN POSTAGE. This was my mother-in-law's and is in Excellent condition; no dents. Currency. Please wait and pay for all items together. Reed& Barton Francis I Sterling Silver Round Bowl Soup Spoon. Engraving: none This astounding sterling silver bowl will be gently packed and shipped with expedited and insured shipping. Original Price 70.25 YOU CAN SEE THEM IN THE LAST TWO PICTURES. SOLD AS IS IT YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. If it saysuntested oras-is that means that it is soldas-is and/oras described Not tested literally means that an item has not been tested to see if it's defective or in need of maintenance and or repair. Reed & Barton Trophy Cup 80 Antique Edwardian Classical American Sterling Silver AU $7,213.50 AU $173.32 postage or Best Offer Reed & Barton French Renaissance Sterling Silver Serving Spoon - 87588 AU $249.94 AU $50.35 postage Antique 1907 American Reed & Barton Hepplewhite Sterling Silver Salt Cruet Spoon AU $29.00 Free postage or Best Offer C.1900 by Reed& Barton. Gold and silver bullion. The Reed & Barton Handcrafted Chests division is the world's . Be sure to check out my other auctions! 9-3/8" rim diameter. Sterling" and a Pat. LOCAL PICKUP IN BROCKTON, MA is available also. Bowls. Mastercard. We will NOT adjust customs forms, so please bid accordingly. $137.75, $145.00 Or 558 grams CONDITION: Excellent SHIPPING PRICE INCLUDES THE"PROTECTION" COST IN TRANSIT! IT IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. I have not cleaned this item because some folks like the patina or would rather clean it themselves. Seller 100% positive. FREE shipping in contiguous US. Description. For your purchasing pleasure. Please email with any other questions/concerns and we will strive to accommodate you. We already keep our margins very tight. Please notify me within 3 days from receipt of your purchase of your intention to return. Deep, beautiful green enameled inside and silver outside. gsrx_vers_486(GS 6.5.1(486), REED & BARTON STERLING SILVER DEMITASSE SPOON GOLD WASH BOWL HANDLE ORNATE 925, GREETINGS! 8 x 4-1/2", 7 x 7" Elongated Reed & Barton shell bowl, raised on four . Reed& Barton started in 1834 and are the oldest independent owned American producer of sterling flatware and holloware patterns. T., 28-1/2 in. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. SHIPPING WITHIN 3 DAYS OF PAYMENT, Large VTG Reed & Barton Pierced Sterling Silver Bowl x791 260 Grams. Sugar Land Texas 77478 Store Hours: Mon- Sat: 10:00am- 7:00pm CST Please feel free to call us anytime to discuss this item at 281-265-6747. And we do our best to use natural lighting to allow color detail to be accurate. S ILVER S UPERSTORE. Description Original Price 32.79 Circa: 1945 - Click to sign in and add to Favorites. Winners of auctions ending on Fri. REED & BARTON SILVER SOLDERED HEAVY OVAL FOOTED DISH 1523S $38.00 $6.45 shipping Vintage 1960s Reed and Barton 120 Silverplate Blue Enamel Bowl $9.99 $6.95 shipping or Best Offer Vintage Reed and Barton Model 102 Paul Revere Design Small Silverplate Bowl $10.50 $9.85 shipping or Best Offer (25% off), Sale Price 45.66 List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. All items designated as Factory Brand New are first quality fresh from the factory! THE HEIGHT IS 3 AND THREE QUARTERS INCHES. February 18, 2016. Lion and R in a Shield mark, and a patent date of May 22, 1900. Stunning red enamel and silver plated MCM triangle candy dish made and signed Reed & Barton. Handling, and insurance charges for any item purchased sent within the United States. 5280 Estate Solutions. They are great memoribilia vintage collectibles and will be admired for years to come way beyond the[ItemsCustom1]+ years old they are now. THIS FINE BOWL WILL BE SENT BY USPS FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL INSURED. Weeks would govern the business for the next 50 years, during which era struck the triple threats of the Great Depression and two World Wars. Candles and Candlesticks. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. We will ship up to(5) ADS for our S/H cost, but will not be held liable for items once they ship unless Insured! I was concerned about making such a large and fragile purchase online and was nervous about what condition this item would be in when I received it. NOTE: NO MONOGRAMS. In very good condition! No Monogram. 6 1/2 INCH WIDE, 5 1/2 INCH TALL WITH THE HANDLE ON THE TOP. Learn more. The condition is very nice with fine details in the pattern. This wonderful piece weighs approximately 102 grams. Don't forget to add my store to your favorites list. Highly collectible and one of a kind. Reed & Barton Turns 175. Gifts & Decorative Accessories. Including Reed & Barton sterling silver dedicated presentation tray, marked underneath; plus a reproduction Paul Revere hammered sterling silver bowl, marked underneath. (20% off), Sale Price 26.34 We ship worldwide! Choose the options youd like for the order. Schorow, Stephanie. We cannot be responsible for delay of purchases due to customs or custom fees for purchases made outside the U.S. USPS will not be accepted. Free shipping for many products! If there was an error with your order. Antique Silver Plated on Brass Sugar Bowl & Milk Jug . Returns: I will accept returns for an item if it is returned within 14 days of delivery date. Therefore packaged weight may change causing final shipping cost to vary somewhat from the eBay specified ship cost. (20% off), Sale Price from 32.78 Dec 23, 2022 - Find great deals up to 70% off on pre-owned Reed & Barton Bowl Antique Collectibles on Mercari. Lot number: 17553. THE TOTAL WEIGHT IS 123 GRAMS. Francis I has become one of the most highly collectible sterling patterns ever created and is held in high esteem by connoisseurs. Boston, MA: June 2, 1999. GREAT PACKAGING.LIGHTENING FAST SHIPPING..SO HAPPY FOR THE EXTRA CARE FROM THIS SELLERIT DID NOT BREAK. Sugar bowl has minor dings on base Note: Solid Sterling Silver. With totals and payment instructions. . To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. This piece is monogrammed with a W on the finial. Sterling Silver Serving Bowl 9 1/4" Reed & Barton 183 gms. . Its free. a;06d2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28%3Ea%3B06d2-13f7870fdc9-0x100-, Sterling Silver Round Bowl Cream Soup Spoon Francis I Reed and Barton No Monogra. . It was manufactured by Reed& Barton. Marked on bottom Sterling X530 has a floral and scroll decorated rim and interior ring. Marked on bottom with maker's mark with eagle, shield, and lion above "STERLING" and "460". Most vintage ads were printed for very small circulation and many, are printed for one specific and/or special issue and are therefore. Reed & Barton's Story. There was a problem calculating your shipping. I am starting to part with my personal collection. $250. Original Price $14.99 Up for auction this this beautiful 5 piece Reed& Barton silver plate tea service. Fine print time- winning bidder should contact me within 24 hours after the auction ends. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. In the same condition as it was sent. Opening bid is less than current scrap value! Great old Victorian piece! All items are sold as is. (20% off), Sale Price 59.72 We do not accept multiple payments from paypal when paying for one item. Condition: Patina for it's age. Buyer(you) should start a return within 14 days. Marked Weber which became part of Reed and Barton in the 1950. The range of bowls we offer consists of Crystal Glass Bowls, Silver plated Bowls and Sterling Silver Bowls. Taunton, MASS. Length of spoon is 3 1/2 inches long. We do NOT profit on shipping fees but simply strive to cover our costs. Feel free to ask any and all questions. Read our Cookie Policy. Definitions: Pay attention to the return policy on this item. If you have any questions. Item arrived quickly and was in perfect condition. Only the magazine advertisement for it! Please ask any questions before you place your bid. 15.41, 17.50 UP FOR BID IS A VINTAGE REED& BARTON FRANCIS I STERLING SILVER APPROX. 1stDibs Expert August 17, 2021 Yes, Reed and Barton sells sterling silver. 1,574.34, 1,967.92 Identify your Reed & Barton Silver Plate Marks. The Coin Gallery of Boca Raton was founded in 2007 by Gary Tancer to be a primary retail, outlet. Which has allowed his company to become the premier venue in South Florida for rare coins or bullion. This item is in the category "Antiques\Silver\Silverplate\Tea/Coffee Pots & Sets". The Regent set was made . Please check out our other auctions! Reed& Barton Sterling#808. Please understand that all offers are reviewed. Great! Fantastic 1990's 3-1/5" Craft signed koi fish brooch. In 1941, during the Second World War, Reed & Barton shifted gears to produce stainless steel flatware for both the U.S. military and civilian population; it also manufactured stainless steel surgical instruments for the Army Medical Corps. THE PATTERN IS MEDICI.   Germany   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Please don't ask us to change the facts on custom forms. ANY AMOUNT OVER THE ACTUAL COST HANDLING FEE(eBay's 9% Final Value Fee on shipping full protection during shipment) WILL BE REFUNDED. This is a stunning Reed& Barton scalloped sterling silver claw-footed vegetable bowl. This listing is for a Reed& Barton sterling silver creamer and sugar bowl set Hallmarked- Reed& Barton#80 Creamer measures 4 3/8" across the rim and is 2 1/4" tall Sugar bowl measures 3 5/8" across the rim and is 2" tall Total weight is 6.84 troy ounces(212.8 grams) Leaving the patina for buyer to clean if so desired Low Starting Price and No Reserve! Prominent silvermakers of Taunton, Mass, was founded in 1824 by Henry G. Reed& Charles E. Barton, who produced fine quality silver& hollowware throughout the 1800's& 1900's, along with a considerable quantity of weapons during the Civil War, remaining privately owned by the family of Howard G. Reed today. (20% off), Sale Price $15.30 Pictures tell the story. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Fast shipping and buyer protection. Reed & Barton Sterling Silver Vintage Creamer Sugar Bowl Set Tea Coffee Heavy, Reed Barton Sterling X76 Creamer& Sugar Bowl Set Year Made is 1949 Weight: 6.390 Troy Oz Depth& Height: 3.75 inches. Width: 4 7/8 inches, diameter 3 1/8" size includes handles Condition: Fine. Buyer must contact us via email or telephone. And. View Seller. The bottom of the dish is marked with the Reed& Barton hallmark a bird. Yes! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Silver Paul Revere bowls by Reed and Barton, at the guaranteed lowest price. Any customs duties incurred are exclusively the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in this purchase. This pattern is also available in gold as Echo Gold. NO RESERVE! Learn more. Shipping prices listed are estimated to the best of our ability. Original Price 23.42 Great! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Reed And Barton Silver Plate Serving Tray Jamestown 1805 at the best online prices at eBay! Schwartz, Meredith. Jewelry, Gemstones & Watches > AMAZING DESIGNER JEWELRY, VALUE PRICED. Also marked STERLING and 565 A. If no error occurred, shipping charges will be the buyer's responsibility upon returning an item. I only ship to the US- I DO NOT ship International I ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment Monday through Friday excluding Sundays or holidays. The bowl weighs 10ozt. Original Price from 169.78 Catchy emerald rhinestone eye! AU $418.25. Even the silver plated Reed and Barton bowls have a high resell value. For other auctions& many. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. VINTAGE Reed & Barton Sterling Silver Large Pierced Serving Bowl Mono 397 Grams, You are buying a vintage Reed& Barton sterling silver pierced serving bowl. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. In 1941, during the Second World War, Reed & Barton shifted gears to produce stainless steel flatware for both the U.S. military and civilian population; it also manufactured stainless steel surgical instruments for the Army Medical Corps. AU $29.32 postage. Returns only allowed if item doesn't match the pictures and description. from 144.32, from 169.78 The necklace is beautiful and elegant. CHECK OUT MY! I guarantee my description as accurate with a money back guarantee so buy with confidence! But if the condition is clearly observed in the photographs provided the buyer is considered to have been informed. Pattern #41. No dingls. Some of the more well-known, well-documented, and recent instances of Reed & Barton craftsmanship being shared with the world are as follows: it produced Olympic Medals for the 1996 Atlanta games; in 1954, it gifted President Dwight D. Eisenhower with a trophy in commemoration of the National Celebrities Tournament; and, in 1961, President John F. Kennedys inaugural cake was cut by a Pointed Antique cake knife, and he and his wife received a Paul Revere punch set as a giftboth of which had been manufactured by Reed & Barton. A valid resale certificate is required for tax exempt sales delivered to California. Pleae email me all emails are generally answered within 24 hours. Reed& Barton Burgundy Bowl X 745 Sterling Silver 925 Not Scrap No Monogrammed Maker: Reed& Barton Measures: 6" wide X 1' deep Weight: 90 g or 3.2 oz. It has no monograms and no major dents or dings. This sterling silver demitasse spoon has a gold wash on it's bowl and handle. 0 Items | $0.00 . Multiple items won over a 7 day period must be paid in one payment to receive the combined shipping discount. THE DATING CODES BEGAN IN 1928 AND ENDED IN 1957. 8.0" W x 4.25" H x 8.0" D - measures the Reed and . The designer was Ernest Mayer, who brought with him to the company years of experience and a thorough knowledge of the perfection of his art. Like new ,excellent condition .Multiple color outside, 8" wide, 4.5" tall,4" deep. BUY IT NOW AND I WILL SHIP THIS FOR FREE WITHIN THE USA! Yes! Reed & Barton Silver bowl . Any scratches or scuffs are very minor. Total weight 29.97 toz. I have made sure to give you collectors large photos of this wonderful piece so you can see it in its entirety. Serving tray/shallow bowl is signed"Reed& Barton. 450. This signed Craft koi fish is rendered in an elegant design of off-white enamel, gold, diamond rhinestone detail, and a faux emerald eye. It weighs 439.4 grams, or 14.12 troy ounces. 123.82, 165.10 15%. Item Details. It is hallmarked STERLING as well as Eagle. Payment on pickup is also accepted. Or for gifting or home decorating. We try our best to place items we think are missing in the desciption. Please check the listing details. Your questions are more than welcome! We are an actual Brick& Mortar store located in Fairport N Y and we welcome local pick up. The American brand was founded in 1824 and is highly regarded as one of the highest quality silver manufacturers in the world. 24.59, 32.79 Email is ch, Antique Reed & Barton Francis I Sterling Silver Bread Tray Bowl 11 5/8 x 11 1/4", Antique Reed& Barton Francis I Sterling Silver Bread Tray Bowl 11 5/8 x 11 1/4" Antique- Reed& Barton- Francis I pattern- Sterling silver- 444 grams- 11 5/8 x 11 1/4 inches We allow up to two weeks to combine items for combined shipping. 1.325 ozt, Length 6" Gary Tancer. Will combine shipping for multiple items won! Reed & Barton Solid Sterling Silver Baby Bowl Vintage 1932 Engraved Gale Signed $149.95 $7.96 shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED 1948 REED & BARTON 9.5" Sterling Silver Bowl X814 Scalloped Edge (382g) HTF! or 2.9 troy oz In Excellent Condition. Always be sure to retain all original packaging if a claim is to be made as the shipping agent will request to examine it. So if you are unhappy about anything to do with shippi, STERLING SILVER 10 INCH BOWL MADE BY REED AND BARTON - MEDICI 310 GRAMS. 39.34, 49.18 DISCLAIMER: Heritage Jewelry and Loan is not an authorized dealer of any brand that is offered on Ebay. Money back or agreed replacement will ship day after returned item received. THIS IS NOT SILVER PLATED"TARA HALL" Aprox 4 inches high and the"belly" is aprox 4 1/2 inches wide. I only accept PayPal and will ship insured once payment is received. Please pay for your item within 5 days. We will only Ship by USPS EXPRESS MAIL so the item can be Insured and Tracked NO EXCEPTIONS! To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Francis I has become a discontinued pattern. T he H andles add another 5/8" above the rim. . Shipping in the U.S is $10.00 and includes delivery confirmation. The letter R inside a shield and a left facing lion. (20% off), Sale Price 32.45 INSURANCE: US BUYERS: Insurance is included. Some countries are slow to process items due to customs duties that are due. Buyer outside U.S. pays higher shipping. Offered in this auction. Auction payments are expected NO LATER than 10-12 working days after the auction ends. 17.56, 23.42 Fill out the requested information. This bowl is approximately 8" in diameter and 1-5/8" tall. A collector's pleasure lies in knowing they own pieces of utmost quality. These and other initiatives ensured the companys survival. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws.
Coleman Saluspa Pump Not Turning On, 10 Qualities Of A Person Who Truly Loves God, Tulare County Ccw Shooting Requirements, Carrie Cochran News Anchor, Dermatologist Recommended Homemade Face Masks, Articles R