RemusHermione yes it's a time turner story but it's Remus that goes forward to present day Hogwarts. When her old DADA professor wakes her up, and tells her to run, she takes off and goes through an unfamiliar door. Accidents happen Chapter One - A new home: Remus sat by the window of the coffee shop, staring out at the rain splashing down on the cobbled street. Author's SummaryHarry Potter has been begging his godfather and guardian, Sirius Black, for a puppy, but the one they adopt comes with a condition: They have to make regular visits to the family who adopted his brother. "The bottom stick is held like so. hot m.fanfiction.net. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 12 | Words: 22,185 | Reviews: 341 | Favs: 671 | Follows: 172 | Updated: 1/14/2008 | Published: 12/14/2007 | Status: Complete | id: 3946209 | Language: English | Genre: Romance/Angst | Characters: Hermione G., Remus L. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, On the morning of Remus and Tonks wedding Hermione falls victim to one of the Weasley twins experiments and is accidentally thrown 20 years into the past. The Terrible Secret of Godric's Hollow is Hermione's perspective taking care of Harry after they escape Godric's Hollow. Every now and then, she'd treat herself to fresh pasta there, and she had enough pound notes lying around that she could make the purchase with cash. (This fic is posted twice! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. 24 Hour Services - Have an emergency? We'll make sure Nathaniel is taken care of." Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban from Remus Lupin's point of view. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. 116. r/HPfanfiction. They must bubble with 3-4 students. Remus's son Teddy has joined a DnD campaign, and thinks his DM, Sirius Black, is very cool. Their first anniversary comes up quickly, for some reason they decide to spend it camping. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2016-11-27 | Updated: 2019-04-06 | Words: 51560 | Chapters: 11/? Questo sito utilizza i cookies. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} ), Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2017-08-27 | Words: 4277 | Chapters: 1/1 | Comments: 40 | Kudos: 286 | Bookmarks: 41 | Hits: 2742 | ID: 11917125 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Fanfiction.Net. "Harry!" Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. They were soon greeted by Tom. Books were one of the only luxuries his parents could afford to grant him, so from a young age his nose was always stuck in one. Things change after the Polyjuice incident. Forced together because of a law Voldemort has put into effect, Hermione and Remus try to hold onto their friendship while faced with Dark Lords, jealous friends, and more werewolves. However, a chance encounter with a handsome stranger leads her and her new companion on a life-changing journey of love and discoveries. In the wake of the war, Dumbledore's portrait gives Hermione a task that could change the course of history if she succeeds, but unravel time itself if she fails. Instead of Hermione going to the Wesley's all the time.They grow close. Sirius decides to pay Remus and Teddy a surprise visit for Christmas. Really? Rolling her eyes at how stupid whatever magic the book had upon it was, she put it away in her school things and began sorting through ways of blocking magic. Remus believes he knows & the letter he finds on his pillows one night only confirms his beliefs. Collection of the Twitter prompt-fills I've done. But what he found in the depths of Glastonbury Tor will change not only his own life, but the future of all. Remus had the Dursleys whacked. *2019 Enchanted Awards Finalist* - After the war, Remus must learn to navigate his life without his wife by his side. Tonks is a major player but not til halfway through. Slow Burn. Ron and Hermione- After the War by Hermione Granger. Not once, did Mirielle ever question the whereabouts of her biological parents. Sequel to Truths. ! Hermione is sick and tired of being called Mudblood, and on top of that she sees Harry and Dumbledore both trying to be the Wizardliest Wizard to have ever Wizarded from another prompt. My absolute favorite pairing of his is actually time traveling Hermione. . ATHENE {remus lupin} by Saffron xx. And, well, you know their are days Remus barely takes care of himself his mental state gets so bad. She possessed a brilliant academic mind and proved to be a gifted student in almost every subject that she studied, to the point where she was nearly made a Ravenclaw by the Sorting Hat. Tactfully, of course, and well after Harry left the house. "I think I'd like to stay too, Lily," said Sirius, once Remus had left. Utilizzando il nostro sito web l'utente dichiara di accettare e acconsentire allutilizzo dei cookies. Threesome - F/M/M. Oh and also, theyre in Paris. A New Life series by Vedra42. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 21 | Words: 7,784 | Reviews: 60 | Favs: 166 | Follows: 101 | Updated: 11/21/2012 | Published: 10/23/2012 | Status: Complete | id: 8637189 | Language: English | Genre: Humor/Romance | Characters: Hermione G., Remus L. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. it's dialogue heavy and i kind of love it(?) Warning: Contains self harm. Hermione climaxed from Harry's mouth on her breasts and his hands between her legs. Thatll impress him, right? But it's possible to skip chapter 9 entirely and still understand the story. This takes place right after the battle of hogwarts. After being adopted by Sirius and Remus, Harry finds himself playing an unwilling participant in the TriWizard Tournament. In that fanfic, Cho had said that she was half-Chinese, Half-Japanese and that her name Cho means butterfly. Until the day Remus was attacked and she got sent away. Rated: M | Romance/Adventure A Lighter Shade of Grey Remione [deathly hallows] His heart is broken, she hides hers away. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Paradise's pre PoA Remus is a shadow, haunted by ghosts twelve-years dead or gone . When Hermione Granger tries to take Harry Potter back in time with her to earlier that evening, the time turner breaks, and the find themselves years into the future. Not to mention the hot flirty Sirius Black. "Best friends, ex-friends till the end, better off as lovers and not the other way around.". Slamming to his knees and leaning over the toilet bowl, Harry relinquished the meagre amount of food in his stomach and started to dry heave when nothing else would come forward, feeling hot and clammy, Harry stumbled to his feet and dizzily made his way over to the sink. Remus & Hermione Anonymous asked: Really searching for a remione au where Remus is a teacher and Hermione is his student (obviously of age) and preferably this would be rated M. Do you know of anything like this? ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} Not only had Hermione had to deal with all the issues of being a muggle born in the wizarding world and the war she had to take care of losing her parents and settling their estate. This AU will eventually become a complete rewrite of canon in consideration of what happens when Harry grows up in a loving household while also being susceptible to Voldemort since he isn't living with blood relatives. This takes place after Harry defeats Voldemort, Harry and Hermione end up going back for their seventh year while Ron goes off to be the backup keeper for the Chudley Cannons. "How does it feel Potter? Sure, taking care of Ron and Harry, especially during their Run, made Hermione a perfectly capable caretaker, but no one told her to become one to the orphan. The sky was a cloudy grey with shafts of light peeking through occasionally, Remus took a sip of his coffee before returning to his watching. fic by Holli Michelle, which started on Tumblr as a post in bullets.. On November 1, 1981, the Dursleys call the police to their home, claiming that some stranger has left a Doorstop Baby, in a basket with a scrap of paper saying nothing more than "His name is Harry".They relinquish all custody rights and surrender him to foster services. Remus basically takes over as chief strategist after Dumbledore dies in HBP. You cheeky book. She tapped its cover. All girls who aren't of Slytherin pure blood get sold to the higgest bidder. A scream caused Sirius' retort to die in his throat and the two men raced up the beach. Hello i am looking for any recs where hermione takes care of or helps take care of dracos child.thank you for your help. ), (This fic is posted twice! /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/: 720 | Updated: 2/1/2012 | Published: 8/27/2010 | Status: Complete | id: 6275865 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Crime | Characters: Remus L. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. After the War, the Spirit of Hogwarts decides to reward Harry for all the sacrifices he has made for the Wizarding World by showing him the many paths his future can take and letting him choose the ones that make him happy. After a heart-to-heart with his son, Remus decides to visit his hometown where he reconnects with his old life and does his best to keep moving forward. In the summer after Harry's sixth year, Harry and Remus uncover a section of the Marauder's Map which has been hidden for the past twenty years, releasing a carbon copy of sixteen-year-old Sirius Black from its depths. I rarely read fanfic that hugs to canon so closely, but I just loved Remus and Hermione's romance in this one. He gives her an opportunity to avoid Azkaban, but her freedom will come with a price. What 3 Tequilas Go Into The Legend Margarita? Pairing: Remus/Hermione, Draco/Harry, James/Lily. Ati Real Life Rn Bipolar Disorder Quizlet, who is running against chuck schumer in november 2020, disable secure boot windows 10 command prompt, turabian in text citation multiple authors. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 92 | Words: 671,539 | Reviews: 1,646 | Favs: 785 | Follows: 998 | Updated: 2/8 | Published: 1/5/2017 | Status: Complete | id: 12309231 | Language: English | Genre: Drama/Romance | Characters: Harry P., Andromeda T. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, I keep recommending this series under so many themes that I'm starting to feel embarrassed. Search: Harry Potter Fanfiction Remus Meets Harry. The most prosaic was how much time had passed. He just didn't see the appeal of getting tackled. Hermione's sixth year is not going to plan. 1 But, + She was his Mate, so it was to be expected. Hermione began attending Hogwarts in 1991 and was Sorted into Gryffindor House. In the wake of the war, Dumbledore's portrait gives Hermione a task that could change the course of history if she succeeds, but unravel time itself if she fails. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Complete! In which the 20 year old 'retired death eater' enlists the help of the order and finds that her old DADA professor trusts her when no one else will. Author's Summary: It's a war that's been fought for years. Una noche de chicas entre Ginny, Hermione no termino como planearon cuando se encuentran con una chica que les hace comprender los problemas del amortentia. Tonks knows all about werewolves, thanks to her Auror training, so now she can humansplain lycanthropy to this intriguing man she just met named Remus Lupin. I find him incredibly complicated with a pretty tragic life. 911 lone star season 1 episode 1 watch online. When itty witty, three year old Harry tries to escape the mean bullying of his cousin by running into the backyard, a giant black dogs becomes his unlikely hero. Eine andere -Site. Compulsion? Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Words: 14,320 | Reviews: 66 | Favs: 216 | Follows: 47 | Published: 8/27/2017 | Status: Complete | id: 12631343 | Language: English | Genre: Romance/Angst | Characters: Hermione G., Remus L. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Hermione Granger travels back in time and meets up with the Marauders. "I'm going to check on Nathaniel and then I'll get back to Hermione." Remus turned the curved handle, but when he tried to push it open, it jammed. IN THE PROCESS OF BEING BETA'D. When Harry accidentally creates a potion that makes both him and his tutor, Hermione, horny, the two find no other option but to rely on each other for sexual support. Hermione began attending Hogwarts in 1991 and was Sorted into Gryffindor House. For twelve years, Azkaban held one of the most infamous prisoners of all time - Remus Lupin. Now with Sirius escaped from prison and Remus' entire past before him again, can she be there for him? As they prepare for the impending war, Sirius must find a place for himself in this new world, Harry must find a way to destroy Voldemort, and Remus must face his own past while trying to build a tenuous future with Tonks. 1ST PLACE WINNER of the Energize W.I.P. His solo career has been put on a six-year hiatus due to lack-of-inspiration, and he wants nothing more than to go back to his glory days with the band. When James Potter jr. is pronounced the Boy Who Lived, Harry is sent to live with the Dursleys. marriage transits astrology Accept X "Thanks," said Remus gratefully. It was just one more miracle to add to the list of miracles after my reincarnation.Harry Potter was a children's book, right? And what mysteries await them beyond the Proclamation Line of 1763? (Remus prepares the Boggart for his lesson with the third years. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} For one evening, though, he'll have to let them come out and play. He dropped all his dreams to take care of him. + He'd gone from sweet and shy book worm to possessive alpha male in a matter of seconds. + "Oh, don't cry, Teddy, I'm here now," Hermione cooed, swaying him in her arms. I'm dying for student/teacher dynamic on top of remione goodness but in an age appropriate setting. Not HBP/DH compliant. See more result . Stanton. No pairings. When Hermione Granger is seven years old, her older sister Clytemnestra "Ness" Granger commits suicide after being driven to despair by school bullies. It's time travel and it's Remus Hermione. Sure that he would never get to experience raw, requited, never-ending love. Begins on November 1, 1981. When Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her eighth year, she returns as a different person - scarred by fear, death, and even victory. On 7th September 1959, a baby was brought into the world. In The Forest Of Dean has several instances of either Harry or Hermione getting injured and the other caring for them in fact, arguably, Hermione getting injured is what kick-starts the change in their relationship. i hope the length makes up for my inconsistency, i promise i'm trying my best. Unfortunately, that's the last thing any of his friends want him doing. Sirius and Remus recieve the Dementor's Kiss because everyone thinks they're dark wizards. For once the man wasn't in the room with Buckbeak. At the head of the classroom, standing behind the teacher's desk, was a girl. The Confectionary Chronicles by cheshire_carroll is a crossover series between Harry Potter and Supernatural. It was the oldest rule of time travel yet one of the hardest to follow. Podfic Text-to-Speech (TTS) reading of Stray Dogs by MsAlexWP. Memories of spells and battle, domination and lust. How will the wizarding world fare when they are confronted with the Son of the Scarecrow?! An anthology of Harry's adventures exploring his potential futures and happy endings with various characters. My fave character of the series is probably Remus Lupin. Excitement flowed through the soul fragment at the idea of a new high stakes game. 1ST PLACE WINNER of the Energize W.I.P. Pre-Deathly Hallows. Marauders Era (Harry Potter) Inspired by All the Young Dudes - MsKingBean89. Please consider turning it on! But when someone catches his eye from across the market, his heart skips a beat. Hermione couldn't deny the baby's attention. Hey all! Sirius Black, former singer of the mega-rock band The Marauders, is bored. Work Search: The main focus, if I recall correctly, was on the romance between the two. "Hello, gorgeous," a pair of voices snapped her out of her thoughts. He paused in front of the door that he knew lead to his godfather's bedroom. In some cases, she might have been gender-swapped from male to female for the convenience of having a strong female as the protagonist central to the plot. Why are you here? (Harry X Multi, Lemons). Protective Hermione Granger Language: English Words: 356 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 2 Kudos: 3 Hits: 390 The Missing Malfoy by Justasmalltownslytherpuff Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling Not Rated Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings M/M Work in Progress 28 Feb 2023 Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings Lucius Malfoy/Severus Snape Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Five Times a Conversation Between Minerva McGonagall and Remus Lupin Ended in Thanks, and One Time It Didn't Have To, https://archiveofourown.org/works/14923193, https://archiveofourown.org/works/14842689/chapters/34356255, https://archiveofourown.org/works/14828709/chapters/34317807. Favorite (8.7k, complete) When Remus insists on a visit to a public dungeon, Hermione learns a thing or two about her place in his life. Ron and Hermione sighed dreamily, thinking about money and books. Remus is a bored single father and decides why not text back. Autistic Hermione Granger. This was definitely on fanfiction.net (though maybe not anymore because of all the purges), and it was likely published before 2015. . She was justdifferent. NOW COMPLETE! In the end,he made his own side. "We'll see you soon, I believe," Hermione said. In a Marauder-era Valentines Day party in the Gryffindor Common Room, who spiked a snack with Amortentia, and why?These characters are the property of J.K. Rowling. Harry is present but not primary; these adults prefer not to ask teenagers to save the world. Hermione has a secret. Yall are awesome!! Sigh. Any pairings are fine with me! I'm looking for this fic I read forever ago where Hermione accidentally travels back to the Marauder era. A research project gone wrong sends Hermione hurtling through time again and again. Without that chapter (and a bit of chapter 10) the fic is rated Mature. Under the guise of a study-abroad program at the new and prestigious Lily Academy, Harry and his friends have jetted off to America for a much-needed escape from a bunch of backwards inbreds and their crumbling society. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2018-08-27 | Completed: 2018-10-18 | Words: 60611 | Chapters: 9/9 | Comments: 150 | Kudos: 293 | Bookmarks: 94 | Hits: 2993 | ID: 15809817 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Five Times a Conversation Between Minerva McGonagall and Remus Lupin Ended in Thanks, and One Time It Didn't Have To by Realmer06. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Hermione is apprenticing Professor Flitwick and Harry is apprenticing Remus in Defense. Remus shielded against another curse as he shot a stunner at the retreating Death Eater. , ? Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2015-12-08 | Words: 538 | Chapters: 1/1 | Comments: 5 | Kudos: 124 | Bookmarks: 13 | Hits: 1073 | ID: 5379659 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, The Colour of Everything by FloreatCastellum. All that's about to end as the past comes back to haunt them. Rating: T Word Count: 14,559 Status: Complete Source: AO3 Read Here 13 February with 7 notes I love reading stories where hes the main character, but those are few and far between, unless hes paired with Sirus. Sports were never really his cup of tea, and neither were most of the aggressive games young boys played. Rating: M. Word Count: 20,033. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2013-09-07 | Completed: 2013-09-07 | Words: 9496 | Chapters: 6/6 | Comments: 33 | Kudos: 281 | Bookmarks: 47 | Hits: 3680 | ID: 958165 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Remus Lupin and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JannaElizabeth93. Of course, he was chosen . .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Seeking justice for her sister's death, Hermione . Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2016-04-10 | Completed: 2016-12-31 | Words: 107470 | Chapters: 22/22 | Comments: 111 | Kudos: 429 | Bookmarks: 83 | Hits: 8818 | ID: 6510730 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Please consider turning it on! Thanks to everyone who voted! Hermione/Remus time travel fic. Harry Potter fanfic links (most of them involving Snape! She mustn't be seen. They feel like something is missing without Ron. Why You Should Care: Because it's something different for Remus, that seems neither completely canon nor at all fanon. But the holiday season isn't always all candy cane and gumdrops. Man-eaters of Kumaon is a long-time favorite of mine. The player was a child, but a genius, perhaps even one on his level. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px}
Pazu Games Cancel Subscription, Coppa Club Sonning Jobs, Dandara Pre Owned Homes, Andrew Frankel Looks Like Tom Brady, Honey Hut Ice Cream Nutritional Information, Articles R